car chase?

Off-Topic Discussions
93SOHC

car chase?

Post by 93SOHC »

Anyone get in one in thier mx recently? I was watching wildest police videos and one of the clips was of a silver GS runnin from the cops. The stoopid bastard pulled a u-turn and rolled the car. Hope that wasn't one of you guys... :wink:
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

LOL!
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

heh, you'd have to be going pretty good to flip an mx, or hit a wierd bump.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

he definately hit something. He pulled the u-turn and came back towards the cop who was chasin him. When the cop swerved towards him he hit something while swerving and flipped right over the copcar. At first I thougt it was a porshe or something, but in slow-mo you can see the GS wing and sunroof. They replayed it like 4 times, and it was definately an Mx-3
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Dammit! I've always wanted to watch a chase video with a Mx-3 in it...see it's limits when pushed beyond the limit, see it's actual breaking points and flaws, and its benefits
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

93SOHC wrote:he definately hit something. He pulled the u-turn and came back towards the cop who was chasin him. When the cop swerved towards him he hit something while swerving and flipped right over the copcar. At first I thougt it was a porshe or something, but in slow-mo you can see the GS wing and sunroof. They replayed it like 4 times, and it was definately an Mx-3
If they replayed it 4 times, you must have recorded at least one of them.....right??? And that you're going to post it for us too.........right????...........LOL :wink:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

sadly I did not happen to have a vcr hooked up at the time, but since spike replays this all the time hopefully I will catch it on tape in the coming week. I'll keep an eye out

Return to “Off-Topic”