The Web Address Of That Place In Que That Sells MX-3 Parts?

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Cala Del Oso

The Web Address Of That Place In Que That Sells MX-3 Parts?

Post by Cala Del Oso »

Does anyone know the web address of that place in Quebec, Rouyn Noranda, that sells altezzas, clutches and other parts for the MX-3? I can't seem to remember the address or what it was called. Any help would be appreciated.
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

psituning.ca?
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
pedro

Post by pedro »

Talon_66 wrote:psituning.ca?
well in fact psituning is in Hull(Gatineau)/Ottawa...
Cala Del Oso

Post by Cala Del Oso »

That isn't the one Talon 66 but thanks for opening my eyes to that site. The one I am talking about is in Rouyn because I remember calling there one time. I found that site on this site before but can't seem to find it now. Anybody?
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

I had similar problem also. Just recieved my black Altezzas from them (PSI Tuning) 2 days ago, very helpfull, professional and prompt.
:2thumbsup:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

no to sure what place your talking about
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”