MX-3 TURBO SETUP HELP PLEASE!!

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
mx333

MX-3 TURBO SETUP HELP PLEASE!!

Post by mx333 »

i will be turboing my mx3 soon with a bp motor etc i dont know much about how to set it up what tubes go where etc and what all i need if any of you had some good detailed pics of your engine bays and turbo setups it would really help me out
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

goto howstuffworks.com
look up turbos,
franko, mxtt have turbod cars... a few others as well.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

go to a search engine and search for 'turbocharging' and read about it. From your post you have a lot to learn before you should even think about this project. Also, go buy a book called 'Maximum Boost' by Corky Bell.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
shadymotorsports

HELP

Post by shadymotorsports »

Seriously man I would get someone to set and explain every little detail to you about it, I myself do not know all that much about it but the guys I work with are turbo genius', They have definately done his homework... Anyhow any questions you have just im them to this screen name, there are a few of us that may be able to answer for you. Good luck.

Return to “Forced Induction”