KYB shocks ???Anyone got 'em?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
jfbourgault

KYB shocks ???Anyone got 'em?

Post by jfbourgault »

I need to know if anyone has KYB shocks installed on their mx-3! <BR>It was recommended to me by the biggest speed shop around where I live (TRAC racing)and also by a couple other guys I know, but I don't know anyone who has them installed on an mx-3.<BR>I want to know if it handles better than oem shocks? <BR>(I'm talking about the KYB GR2 gas shocks, it's the only model available from those guys) <P>------------------<BR>
92 mx-3 GS .greeeeeeeen!<BR>Honda !!!, what do you mean Honda??<BR>Oh sorry, you meant that piece of crap parked next to my car! oh sorry again, I meant to say lawnmower....
94mx3rsr

Re: KYB shocks ???Anyone got 'em?

Post by 94mx3rsr »

I have kyb gr-2 with H&R springs, i absolutely love my suspension! No knocks no nothing, the ride is stiff but at the same time smooth, you can get even stiffer shocks like koni's but unless u race you really dont need something stiffer, buy em!!! Don't think you'll regret it! payed about $125.00 each, i've seen some places where they're 155....anyhow hope it helps u out!<P>And if u know how the roads are in quebec something thats race-stiff is not recomended!
Jean-Michel Basque
STOCK BPT @ 8.5PSI
3 RUNS ON THE 1/4 = 14.85 @ 96
Ramfis Mx3

Re: KYB shocks ???Anyone got 'em?

Post by Ramfis Mx3 »

I have them mounted on my mx3 with Apex springs and they work pretty good. They are not that hard so you have a more smooth ride.<BR>You'll fill the difference going in to turns.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”