FOR SALE: MAGNECOR COMPETITON SPARK PLUG WIRES!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
theo

FOR SALE: MAGNECOR COMPETITON SPARK PLUG WIRES!!!

Post by theo »

Hey guys, I have a set of Red Magencor Competition Spark Plug Wires that I need to get rid of b/c I no longer have my 95' Mx-3 1.6L. I had put these on because I had been getting a lot of hesitation from the engine when taking off, but these definitely fixed that problem. These also spruced up the look of my engine bay too b/c I had polished everything but still had those plain-looking black wires. These are 8.5 mm and will fit the 1994 and 1995 mx-3 1.6L. They will also fit other mazdas and a Kia Sephia. I paid $75 US for them new. They have about 5,000 miles on them. So, just make me an offer b/c I no longer need them for any reason. They will come in original box and I will throw in a brand new set of V-POWER NGK spark plugs and a Magnecor Performance Sticker. You can IM me on AOL or Yahoo Instant Messenger. My name on both is Kingoffreddy. My email is kingoffreddy@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot guys and girls, Theo
P.S.- I can accept PayPal and I am good for my word...I have 100% feedback on Ebay (theoyork7).

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”