what ever happened to...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
MarkMoore

what ever happened to...

Post by MarkMoore »

what ever happened to those "mazda mx-3" floor mats that were sold on ebay... i think w/ shipping they ended up being around $50, and i think i remember some one saying they took forever to ship because they were shipped from brazil??!! they came in black and had the words "mazda mx-3" embroidered onto the floor mat and looked pretty sharp... i was planning on get a set of these and now i haven't seen them on ebay in foreverl... what happened to these?/any other places to get them or something similar? if not, i was thinking of doin the embroidering myself on plain black floor mats... is this difficult?
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
nickblaney

Post by nickblaney »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... gory=33697

They are still there. I saw them yesterday, look pretty nice to me. although i would prefer the diamondplate floormats myself.
1993 V6 GS
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

well that was one option, but the ones i'm talking about actually had the embroidery done in red lettering, and the text was embroided in a different font(if i can call the style of embroidery used a 'font') for about the same price, i'd rather go w/ the ones i was originally suggesting... but the ones you posted are really nice, but i just don't like the font they used for the text. also, that white embroidery will get dirty in a week (considering it's gonna be under people's feet all the time)... red embroidery (and i think they offered blue too) will resist the appearance of dirtiness at least a little longer than the white
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

You know.. I have access to a 16 head embroidery machine where I work ( I am the resident computer geek for a small chain of award shops ) I can check and see if the machine will do floor mats.. but I am pretty sure it will. If this is the case.. I can arrange for you to ship floor mats directly to our store to be embroidered. Then you can pick whatever floor mats you like.. I can do the artwork and you can choose whatever font you like and whatever color thread you want as well. I will check on this tomorrow and see how much it would cost to do.

Tunes67
Show_MX

Post by Show_MX »

I have posted this in multiple topics, i guess I should just let the admin know...but anyway...go to http://www.matworks.com
They do custom embroidery on floor mats for cars...i.e. mx-3. give them a call, ask for John and tell him you heard about the mats from mx-3.com. I gave them a heads up about a year ago about people from the board.

Return to “Appearance”