slim rain gaurds?

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Acamori

slim rain gaurds?

Post by Acamori »

does anyone have them (like the ones on barry's mx).

i found some (copies maybe, not sure) on ebay but they'd cost $80usd for me to get them, and i was hoping someone could either sell some, or tell me where i can get some cheaper than that.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Seeing thats what I paid for mine through the groupbuy if I remember that is a good price. I am so glad I got mine too. Hardly anyone notices em and when is nice is when my windsheild fogs and i roll down the window and no rain or anything comes in...
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

ah, didn't realize that's how much the group buy was (didn't realize there was a group buy). the website (http://www.sinnovations2.com) sells them for $70+shipping (the ebay was $65+$15 shipping). thanks for the info, they look so nice and would be great for spring and summer.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

One of the first things I bought 10 years ago along with a shop manual and K&N filter. Well worth the money for the reasons Bugs stated. Mazda originals had a white stick-on mazda log on it. Still going strong, though I'm thinking of replacing the mounting 2-way tape for one of them. So good I'm going to put a set on my Protege.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

I think it's the exact same item on ebay as for one of the old group buys. There was a previous group buy and then last year, a thread from the same manufacturer was posted that another run was being made. Those have been for sale ever since. Here is the site link from the group buy manufacturer http://members.shaw.ca/paulmui/visors/visors.htm and here is the link from the site that auctions on ebay http://sinnovations2.com/mazda_mx-3_90- ... _90-95.htm Look similar eh? Price will gradually drop if there is a decent amt. of stock sitting in inventory. Fewer and fewer MX-3'ers around every day to buy them.
Image -Jim
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

yeah, it's the same group (notice the logo on both pages). i guess i'll go ahead and get them at $70+shipping later on since i won't be getting it before the ebay auction is over. thanks all.
Kokiriwave

Post by Kokiriwave »

the guy is great to deal with, bought a pair about a week ago, and I recieved them in 4 days including the weekend....the 80 is worth it.
I want MAZDASPEED!
MY WEBSITE:: http://kingmx.net
Taras

Post by Taras »

jschrauwen wrote:One of the first things I bought 10 years ago along with a shop manual and K&N filter. Well worth the money for the reasons Bugs stated. Mazda originals had a white stick-on mazda log on it. Still going strong, though I'm thinking of replacing the mounting 2-way tape for one of them. So good I'm going to put a set on my Protege.
Funny, I ripped my J-Spec ones off when I was painting the car last year and have not missed them since. May it is just me. I was gonna put mine on eBay, but been too busy to go to the post office to get shipping cost on them.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Taras wrote:
jschrauwen wrote:One of the first things I bought 10 years ago along with a shop manual and K&N filter. Well worth the money for the reasons Bugs stated. Mazda originals had a white stick-on mazda log on it. Still going strong, though I'm thinking of replacing the mounting 2-way tape for one of them. So good I'm going to put a set on my Protege.
Funny, I ripped my J-Spec ones off when I was painting the car last year and have not missed them since. May it is just me. I was gonna put mine on eBay, but been too busy to go to the post office to get shipping cost on them.
Taras, can't believe you took them off. I moved to V.I. just after getting the MX in '95 and that west coast weather made it a must to have....all that rain and windows fogging up....you know. Didn't know there was J-Spec ones either, mine are NA OEM. So your more than just an illumination guru.....LOL
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
rayrrod

Post by rayrrod »

Acamori i got one from the firist group buy
urs for 70 including s/h to any where in usa

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”