getting out of hand!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
vtmx3

getting out of hand!

Post by vtmx3 »

So I'm looking at mx-3's on cardomain.com. WTF! I'm just saying that for every one decent Mx-3, there were like 20 rice boxes on wheels. Painted dashes, wicked gay color combinations, wait adding sound systems. Cars claming this and that for horse power, People saying that they have 10,000 dollars invested into there automatic. :? It was a very bad night. It got me thinking about how fast and mainstream this sport compact thing really is. Thing's are just getting out of hand. I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about. Automatic Buicks with wings? and big gay mufflers. Rust buckets with 5,000 dollar sound systems (and wings). 8" tachometers that light up the entire eastern half of the united states, and when the shift light comes on you would swear a nuke just went off. There is really just not much out there in the way of ligget sport compacts. At least in my state. I'm tired of seeing 4 door automatic civic dx's with 40 foot wings, neon every where, rap music blasting through 15" subwoofers and a exhaust system that could wake the dead. Look, I could go on and on . But frankly, I would prefer not to have a stroke tonight.

1995 mazda mx-3 Rs.
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Thats cardomain though. There full of alot of ricers
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

I'm neutral... hi :P
Image -Jim
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

ROTFLMAO
You forgot the backwards baseball hat or touque. Front seats pushed all the way back and reclined to the back seat. And drivers looking at you through their rear door windows through tinted glass because "that's pimp". Forgot stickers of products they either know nothing about, or don't have or wish to have. Forgot aluminum coloured wiper arms, illuminated window washer sprayers and lowered bodies where buddy hack-sawed a section of spring off. Almost forgot that all too important mod - the illuminated skull shift knob - now that's pimp!!! LOL
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

illluminated skull shift knobs are only pimp if they're from WAL-MART !!!!
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
Taras

Post by Taras »

Add spinners and 10000K HID kits to that list...... :throwup:
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
Show_MX

Post by Show_MX »

Keep a few things in mind:

1. Everyone has their own taste...just because it's not yours doesn't make it better or worse.

2. There is ALWAYS someone better, faster etc....

3. Look at what the intention of the car is. Mine for example....it's not a track car or a drag car. I'm building it for show, that's what I enjoy. Call it rice? Call it whatever you please.

4. Posting this should mean that you have a fast, clean, unique mx-3.....got pics????????
Thunderstorm

Post by Thunderstorm »

:D :D :D :D

Nice "Becker" style rant. Me is truly tickled pink!
Nice one. Amusing. Made me smile!

:D :D :D :D
1998 MX-3 RS 1.6i DOHC "Blackbird". Totally Stock.

The 21st Century is a con; where is my Hovercar?!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058708
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

some people care a little too much about the whole "rice" thing, if you hate it soo much....ignore it! its their car, not yours.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
mazdubber

Post by mazdubber »

fry_81 wrote:some people care a little too much about the whole "rice" thing, if you hate it soo much....ignore it! its their car, not yours.
I agree. It's not like it's new. They're usually people that are just learning. People have been doing this stuff for years. It's the same thing as buying a 85 Camaro and throwing on a set of flowmasters and a chrome air cleaner. Exept they weren't called ricers.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

mazdubber wrote:
fry_81 wrote:some people care a little too much about the whole "rice" thing, if you hate it soo much....ignore it! its their car, not yours.
I agree. It's not like it's new. They're usually people that are just learning. People have been doing this stuff for years. It's the same thing as buying a 85 Camaro and throwing on a set of flowmasters and a chrome air cleaner. Exept they weren't called ricers.
I think they were called "Motorheads" :lol:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

yeah, I agree with fry and show_mx...I build / built my car the way i wanted to and how I liked. some people may call it rice, but meh..It doesn't bother me, I love the mx.
:D
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

for every one decent Mx-3, there were like 20 rice boxes on wheels.
With those numbers, the ricers must be right! :lol: Looks like the non-riced ones are in a pretty poor minority!
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Grants wrote:
for every one decent Mx-3, there were like 20 rice boxes on wheels.
With those numbers, the ricers must be right! :lol: Looks like the non-riced ones are in a pretty poor minority!
AHHHHHHH...give them time Grants, they will see the light, they will see the err's of there ways. Here endth the lesson.....LOL :lol:
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

surprisingly a lot of those cardomain ppl are on here. I would say what I think about painted interior peices & the ghey body kits that are avail for our car, but i'll hold off on that for now ;)
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”