whats wrong with this auction?

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
papa roached

whats wrong with this auction?

Post by papa roached »

93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

right on......the return of the MX-3!! :lol:
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

think its the mazda 3, those boners :lol:
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

wow check out the bodykit on that mx3!! almost makes it look like a mazda 3 sport! lol
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

i just like looking at the title and dreaming

2004 Mazda MX-3
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

yes we can all dream for such a thing to happen, its a shame it wont come true, i really think there would be a market nowadays for a car of its styling.
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

If the mx-3 was re-introduced it would be re-styled to blend in with the new car market of the 21st century. If that happened IMO the originality and beauty of our cars would be gone since most new cars look similar and ford will influence the styling. Also the mx-3 is one of the very few cars where by during its production the body wasnt re-designed. It also looks modern for the year of car (considering it was designed in the 80's) and most people get fooled into thinking its a new car. When I had my first black mx-3 and had waxed it my neighbour thought it was a 2001. Should have seen the look on his face when I told him it was a 1992 :D
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
Neil

Post by Neil »

93-Spec-Edn wrote:If the mx-3 was re-introduced it would be re-styled to blend in with the new car market of the 21st century. If that happened IMO the originality and beauty of our cars would be gone since most new cars look similar and ford will influence the styling. Also the mx-3 is one of the very few cars where by during its production the body wasnt re-designed. It also looks modern for the year of car (considering it was designed in the 80's) and most people get fooled into thinking its a new car. When I had my first black mx-3 and had waxed it my neighbour thought it was a 2001. Should have seen the look on his face when I told him it was a 1992 :D
Same story here except my old one was a 96. People always thought it was a newer generation 2000/2001
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

93-Spec-Edn wrote:If the mx-3 was re-introduced it would be re-styled to blend in with the new car market of the 21st century. If that happened IMO the originality and beauty of our cars would be gone since most new cars look similar and ford will influence the styling. Also the mx-3 is one of the very few cars where by during its production the body wasnt re-designed. It also looks modern for the year of car (considering it was designed in the 80's) and most people get fooled into thinking its a new car. When I had my first black mx-3 and had waxed it my neighbour thought it was a 2001. Should have seen the look on his face when I told him it was a 1992 :D
Right on, I get asked what year mine is all the time and watch peoples jaw drop when I tell em it 12 years old! :D
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

i always get asked what year and model of porsche is it? lol

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”