o2 sensors needed

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
drewleedham

o2 sensors needed

Post by drewleedham »

I need sensors for a GS. I found some on oxygensensors.com

They're universal Walker ones (250-24200) for $59.90. Has anyone had any luck with universal ones? And more importantly, does anyone have any o2 sensors they can sell me? I need them to pass my e-test.

theincrediblemachine@gmail.com
FOR SALE: 93 MX-3 SE
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

man good luck, i tried and searched everywhere for cheap ones but i guess im stuck with having to buy oem ones from autozone...IF they carry it.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
drewleedham

Post by drewleedham »

a guy at canadian said they dont' even carry them and partsource finally found them and they're $220 and $300 plus freight.
rece

Post by rece »

I was able to get some for cheep but you have to be willing to vait a few weeks and some. I paid something like $55 usd and shipping was included expedited http://www.global4autoparts.com
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
drewleedham

Post by drewleedham »

but you got them already and they work fine? did you get both? and were they 55 each?

edit: why can I never find 2 different ones when I search for them? There's always just one. I'm not even sure which one I should be replacing or if they both need replacing. Or where I could even find the second one for that matter.. Help?
rece

Post by rece »

you need to buy two if you go with the universal. you will most likely want to buy both at the same time. they are $50.13 US each. get in contact with the guy first!!!! make sure that everything is in order. he took a long time to get them to me but it could have been due to the start of xmas rush and canada post on strike or something.
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
drewleedham

Post by drewleedham »

oh ok i already ordered one so I'll see if i can add one onto the order.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”