will someone make me civic projectors?

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
ninjajim4

will someone make me civic projectors?

Post by ninjajim4 »

i'd like to commission someone to modify civic projectors for me... i seriously doubt i'd be able to do the job half as well as some of you skilled ppl.

i don't want to have to cut to anything from the bumper/frame/fender if it can be helped, jsut drop the new ones in. it seems like some were successful in doing that.

let me know if you are able and willing. name your price! thanks

-Jim
jamessuh *at* ameritech.net
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Honestly i think it would be hard to make lights like that..why? because you have to make them fit exactly like the old stock ones. It can be done and has been done but Im not sure who would be willing to try it. The only way I do is cut them and have the buyers cut minimal parts inside the fender and thats it.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

sounds ok to me. Can i comission you to make me a set?
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

I bought a set of these projectors back in the summer but never fit them up. I found a set of e-spec headlights so I dont' care about the mod anymore.

Since they aren't worth crap how they sit, i'll probably modify them to fit & then sell them. But it won't be for another month before I do that b/c of skewlwerk.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

i'm not in any rush. wanna just lock me in for those? whatre these e-specs you're talkin about?

-Jim
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

glass lense headlights sold on european models only
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

93SOHC wrote:glass lense headlights sold on european models only
so theyre jsut the plain stock lights with glass instead of plastic?

and gro can i get dibs on those lights? price? how about it hgallegos?
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

i dunno, i have no idea when i'll mod them to fit.

As for my headlights, they are plastic. I've talked to a few other ppl in europe and they said their headlights were plastic too and that the headlights are OEM. Mine are definitely OEM they say "ikicoh" on them. The plstic lense on mine are not yellowed at all tho, thank god
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

aa I have been making some for the past month and I must tell you..its been nothing but hell ...I havent used fiber glass this time because last pair got stained :S so now im doung them and swealing them with sillicone and tire tube rubber. It really is a pain to make these but i want the flawless. :S
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

thats why id rather have someone else do this for me. 100 bucks is a lot to throw away on an experiment gone wrong -- rather have someone who knows what they're doing
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

opps i meant sealing :P ok also wherever you get them made MAKSE SURE and this is a MUST .. insure it. Because UPS will break them if not properly packed... i sent off a pair of stock headlights to find out one was cracked from the rear..argh..my loss. The guy is getting money back of course but it really sucks for both buyer and seller. When i ship the lights im making (this week) they WILL have insuranse and WILL be packed to an exageration. Id hate to see these break after a months work on them.
-hec

ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

hgallegos915 wrote:opps i meant sealing :P ok also wherever you get them made MAKSE SURE and this is a MUST .. insure it. Because UPS will break them if not properly packed... i sent off a pair of stock headlights to find out one was cracked from the rear..argh..my loss. The guy is getting money back of course but it really sucks for both buyer and seller. When i ship the lights im making (this week) they WILL have insuranse and WILL be packed to an exageration. Id hate to see these break after a months work on them.
haha yea i figured thats you meant. so hec, are you actually available for comission or no? i've come across quite a few posts that seem to indicate so, but i am also of the impression that this is a mod that ppl arent willing to share beyond a how to
lazbones

Post by lazbones »

yea he said he'd do them, when on the other hand is a good question!

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”