my accident

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
goldsberry1

my accident

Post by goldsberry1 »

well i totaled my car yesterday. i got hit by 04 mack dumptruck. he hit me right in front of the drivers side rear tire. we were doing about 65-70. it spun me around in front of him and started pushing me down the road sideways. then i slid off the truck and slid into a steel wire saftey fence i took out 3 steel i beams holding the wire up. i didnt flip it but it sucked so bad. when i get back home to sc i will post them on my cardomain page. i plan to either get another mx3, probe gt, or mx6. something so i can still use my built engine and turbo. i remember looking out the drivers side window and seeing the grill of the truck. i'm not sure what his insurance is going to do yet. so we'll have to wait and see.
92' mx-3 gsr, built engine, forged internals, p/p ze heads. t3/t4e .63/.60 turbo, udp, msd ignition, millenia s injectors, millenia im, water cooled intercooler, afpr, fmu. running at 7 psi right now
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Get an MX6 or MX3. The Probe is way too heavy at 2800 lbs. MX3 is 2550. I believe the MX6 is like 2650.
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

get an mx3 special edition with leather interior.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Split Sixer

Post by Split Sixer »

i would deffinitly get another mx-3, because u can just use your trashed one as a parts car now. But mainly cuz mx-3's are sweet!
Splixer
MX-SLICK

Post by MX-SLICK »

I like the 97 mystere better. I think the mx6 looks so sweet...and nobody seems to have them let alone do them up....they look sooo better then civics and all that crap..
94' MX3 GS atx
93 geo storm GSi
99' Ford ZX2 mtx
2001 honda CBR 600
2000 kawasaki kx 500 MX
Split Sixer

Post by Split Sixer »

i only liek the newer mx-6's the old ones look ....ugly
Splixer
goldsberry1

Post by goldsberry1 »

well its going to take a while to get things going again. the other guy told his insurance that i hit him. so this is going to suck. as soon as i get home to sc i'm talking to an attorny.
92' mx-3 gsr, built engine, forged internals, p/p ze heads. t3/t4e .63/.60 turbo, udp, msd ignition, millenia s injectors, millenia im, water cooled intercooler, afpr, fmu. running at 7 psi right now

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”