Hey nothing68!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Racer X

Hey nothing68!

Post by Racer X »

I sent you an e-mail about the hood to see how much you want. I live south of Ft.Worth so I'am pretty close by. Let me know how much so I can make a deal with you. Also is your car a GS by chance? If so I might be interested in the front bumper cover as well depending on price of hood. Budgets a little tight with Christmas around the corner. Thanks for your time and I hope we can make a deal soon.<P> Thanks,<BR> Chris<P>------------------<BR>93' MX3 turbo<BR>My street legal racer<BR>00'ZX2 S/R<BR>Track tested
93' MX3 turbo<BR>My street legal racer<BR>00'ZX2 S/R<BR>Track tested
n0thing68

Re: Hey nothing68!

Post by n0thing68 »

hey!! neighbor, well anyway nope the car isnt a GS, and i have been tryin to sell the whole thing at once but havent had much luck...and today someone hit my car on the driver's side door, so i dont know if im gona be able to sell it for much at all now..i'd like to see this car of yours, i like the MX-3 alot and i hate to let mine go, and with what happened today i dont know if it would be worth it..also if i decide to not sell it i might end up wanting to turn it into some kinda racer..i heard they have 4 banger races out there somewhere..well anyway E-MAIL me and we can definately talk about it. i might decide to keep it and if i do i'll more than likely sell you that hood..should know by the end of this week
Racer X

Post by Racer X »

Sorry to hear about the accident. What color is your car? I saw a black one this morning over by Azle with damage to the driver's door. I've heard there will be a compact car event sometime this next spring at a road course close to Ft.Worth. I will be running my MX3 for sure! As soon as I hear more about a date for the event I will let you know. Let me know about the hood and we'll get together. Who knows you might just see me running around Ft.Worth sometime, the car isn't hard to miss. It's teal with some primer spots for door ding repairs but there is no missing the 17" Team Dynamics Motorsport wheels(grey) tucked nicely in the fenders. And of course the giant hole in the hood for the motor. I'll try to get some pics scanned to e-mail you. Well got to go but I'll talk to you soon.<P> Thanks,<BR> Chris<P>------------------<BR>93' MX3 turbo<BR>My street legal racer<BR>00'ZX2 S/R<BR>Track tested
93' MX3 turbo<BR>My street legal racer<BR>00'ZX2 S/R<BR>Track tested
n0thing68

Post by n0thing68 »

that would be cool to see you in the show..yeah ill continue to post messages and check them here..so ill see ya round..thanks<BR>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”