*cries* MX-3 on Laugh at rice

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
papa roached

*cries* MX-3 on Laugh at rice

Post by papa roached »

93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Juans_93_MX3

Re: *cries* MX-3 on Laugh at rice

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Its not that riced up :shock:
Just the flames on the sides, small stickers and the red spoiler
At least it dosent have a big wing on the back
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

i just hate seeing MX-3s on sites like that and look again, the mirrors are painted red and it has a huge RED supra style wing on it
Last edited by papa roached on January 29th, 2005, 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

I enjoy the fact that people critisize others style....NOT. I can agree, that some of those pics are just wrong, but someone must enjoy it or else they wouldn't have done it in the first place right? I also see all those guys standing there pointing......What they have to WALK around the parking lots to find these cars, Cause they sure don't show the pintos that they are driving, do they? my 2 pennies.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

n_o_s_21 wrote:I enjoy the fact that people critisize others style....NOT. I can agree, that some of those pics are just wrong, but someone must enjoy it or else they wouldn't have done it in the first place right? I also see all those guys standing there pointing......What they have to WALK around the parking lots to find these cars, Cause they sure don't show the pintos that they are driving, do they? my 2 pennies.
buddy sent it to me, the only one of 2 mazdas on that site

Acamori

Post by Acamori »

we should just be pround that there are only 2 mazdas. and i'm really trying not to say anything about the car itself..... :roll:
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

thumbs up for those cool guys :roll:
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

I dont blame those guys
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Was that Rice 101? When's the test?
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

i know a couple of thoese kids on that website got beat up. they all work at wal-marts, mainly in florida. one kid to a pick and posted it on the website and all there gay admins went flamming on it. a friend of the kid that owned the car saw his friends car on the website, went back and told the kid. i heard the kid waited outside of the walmart till he saw the kick, and fucked him up. if its true good for him. it happen in the daytona area i believe...
Thunderstorm

Post by Thunderstorm »

Okay, er, ummm, so, what is wrong with that MX-3?
Nothing.
It's someones pet project, and it looks rather tastefully done.
Looks a bit like a racing car actually.
And there is no way for those 2 Bozo's laughing their heads off to tell what is under the bonnet of that MX-3.

Probably a V6 delivering 130bhp stock? Might even be modified.
Not to be sniffed at i dont think.
Funny? Er, no. :roll:

Rice? Don't think so. Nice graphics thoughtfully applied.
I respect whoever did that MX-3 up.

The guys who created that web site have way too much time on their hands. And poor choice of car victims - that MX-3 doesn't even deserve to be there.

Just my 2 pennies worth 8)
1998 MX-3 RS 1.6i DOHC "Blackbird". Totally Stock.

The 21st Century is a con; where is my Hovercar?!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058708
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

its an RS though, check out the drum brakes, its just sad to see this stuff

Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

How's number 3 rice? Infact, how is number 10 rice?
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

there is tons of cars on that site that are far from rice. theres a bunch of civics on their very well and tastefully done, yet they call them rice. they were making fun of 1 civic because it had a front mount intake system, they were saying how if your going to put a fake intercooler on, might as well use something that looks like an intercooler....idiots. and any of the cars that had cracks in the bumpers, they would call them cheap. People going around calling cars rice really frustrates me. :evil:
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

it seems they assume that anyone with any kind of body kit and/or visible engine enhancements is a ricer. in my opinion the mx-3 they show is borderline, the TT is very nicely done. hell, i don't plan to upgrade my engine but i want to add a kit to my car to make it look nice and unique, but i won't even try to make people think i've done anything to the engine.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”