1st gen G-Force rear bumper FS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
thebonestockkid

1st gen G-Force rear bumper FS

Post by thebonestockkid »

as the title states, it was cracked in a few spots but has been repaired professionally with new fiberglass. its white and primer (where the cracks used to be) $240 OBO in good shape just needs some paint. call my cell cause the odds of me checkin back on here any time soon are rare indeed: 905 460 7263 Frank oh and this is pick up only, i wont ship this so PLEASE dont break my balls, thanks.
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
drewleedham

Post by drewleedham »

do you have a picture of it?
FOR SALE: 93 MX-3 SE
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

nope, just take my word that all it needs is paint, besides, its not like im shipping it and youre gonna get a piece of s--- in the mail, come look at it, you dont like, you walk or make me a reasonable offer :shrug: i live in caledon east, just north of brampton.
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
Urbanconcept

bumper

Post by Urbanconcept »

What does the bumper look like, the style of bumper. I cant find an image anywhere.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
Downsville

Post by Downsville »

hey man, interested in the bumper, would u take 175 for it? im in guelph for the weekend and goin to belleville sunday night so i would stop by and get it

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”