winter damage.... means new body kit !

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
psyense82

winter damage.... means new body kit !

Post by psyense82 »

well... this winter has not been nice to my lil baby. pulled into my parking spot outside of my apt. the other week, hit ice, n slid into the bank in front of my spot. this... bent the front plate, and broke the slat on the lower portion of the front bumper cover. no biggie, thought id deal with it for awhile. then, the other nite, my cousin borrows my car to get pizzas, and managed to back right into a friend of ours, putting a hole in the rear bumper the size of my fist, and cracking it all around. gotta love cold eurathene. he dented the car he hit, so hes (my cousin) paying 50 bucks for the dent. i told him, ill keep my mouth shut to our family bout really happened, we told my grandparents n the such he got backed into... if, he would pay for half my body kit, and i will shut my mouth on all this. he agreed.... so... cheap kits direct here i come. thinkin the kmax rear n sides mixed with either the k max front, blitz, or bc2... ne ideas guys???

also, neone know how much installation and paint would be through a shop, generally speaking?
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

any pics of damage, ive got stock rear bumper I can sell you.
as far as for rear and front bumper, painted, fitted and installed can run anywhere from 450 to 600
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

450-600 shouldnt be to to bad. thanks mit for the offer man, but, bout time my lil girl gets a lil appearence upgrade. the only downside, i jus realzied CKD dosent accept anyform of payment besides paypal.... crap
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

i guess ill spend the few extra bucks, and go thro KrazyKustomz and get the full K-MAX. anyone have any clue as to how that things going to look on the mx?? but yea, any other views on all this guys. the reason im thinkin cheap, is i dont have all that much when my income tax comes in...
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

theres no way theyll only accept paypal, ANYONE will accept money orders :P
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

mitmaks wrote:theres no way theyll only accept paypal, ANYONE will accept money orders :P
actually thier are alot of online places that only accept things like pay pal. its guaranteed money in the bank. alot easer to keep track of.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

money order you have to actually buy so money is there when you get it in
justintoxicated

Post by justintoxicated »

hey i fell your pain man. a few days ago i was coming out of my driveway and the end of it was covered in snow and i accidentally rolled over the curb and CRACK! :shock: there went my combat front end, but i guess thats the price to pay when your bumper is like 3 inches off the ground. :shrug: good luck.
Got Rice? You do!

Return to “Appearance”