Anyone kno cheap paint places?

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
RTT

Anyone kno cheap paint places?

Post by RTT »

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone knows any places that are well priced as in cheaply for paint and installation of a body kit? Any input or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Tnx

RTT
drewleedham

Post by drewleedham »

my boss said he knows a guy who'll do a paint job (new colour) and some minor body work for $1000 cash. I'm going to be looking into it when I get some extra cash. I work in Oakville and my boss is from Milton so I'm sure the guy is around here somewhere....

When are you looking to get it done?
FOR SALE: 93 MX-3 SE
RTT

Post by RTT »

actually its not the whole car that i want painted its only the front bumper, side skirts and rear lip. Also i will need some moulding for the parts of the body kit. i will be looking to get it done begining of april i think when the snow is gone. If u could mayeb get a quote for that for me that would be awesome!

Tnx for the help

RTT
Mad_Medeiros

Re: .

Post by Mad_Medeiros »

drewleedham wrote:my boss said he knows a guy who'll do a paint job (new colour) and some minor body work for $1000 cash. I'm going to be looking into it when I get some extra cash. I work in Oakville and my boss is from Milton so I'm sure the guy is around here somewhere....

When are you looking to get it done?
let me know where this guy is, I wouldn't mind getting my contour painted!
stock 93 GS, 5 speed
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

big mistake Leedham...... now the whole board is gonna be after you for a cheap paint job hookup :D

by the way im gonna need a paint job too :P
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
drewleedham

Post by drewleedham »

haha, well i'll have to follow through and figure out where this guy is then.

my boss just quit today so i'll have to ask him soon.

on a side note, he drives a 97 eclipse twin cam turbo. oh man its all done up nice and he said i get to drive it when the snow's gone... i can't wait. be jealous.
Ateana

Post by Ateana »

Rob. Im workin on a group buy for the toronto oakville area for paint work im thinking right before may 24. i will get back with the deal i can come up with
Management is not responsible for lost or stolen virginities.

White 94 Mx-3 BP
Black 93 Mx-3 Kl-De
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

there is a shop here in brampton that i have been going to quite a bit......they do paint and mechanical.....if you want a really good paint job give these guys a call
the place is called KLEAR KUSTOMS...ask for john paul or JP for short....the phone number is 905-965-0089....they may answer the phone multiperformance that is just what the mechanical side of things is called but trust me these guys do very very good work for awsome prices....if anyone wants to stop by the address is 16 stafford drive, brampton ont.
Last edited by David Witherow on February 21st, 2005, 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

I know a guy too, but i'm not sure on the prices yet. he's painting and installing my bumper for free (he gets to keep my old bumper) cuz i'm like his #1 customer on the mechanical side :)
i'll find out how much paint jobs are over there tho, let him know that if its a good price, they may get lotsa business from us.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Oh boy...lot's of new projects ready to burst out in the spring. There must be a date for the first big spring get-together....gettin' itchy.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
RTT

Post by RTT »

Yeah this year the car meets are gonna b hyped up.....i just got the rest of the evo kit and i am gonna b looking to install it by may....i want to enjoy it as long as possible.... Ateana plz keep me posted on that oakville group buy cuz my girlfriend is looking to have a bumper done to she's part of the protege club...By the way do u or anyone know who owns the dark blue mx-3 with the evo kit and the FX designs spoiler...i've seen it twice now in toronto and at the oakville GO station...if anyone knows this guys let me kno cuz it was a sweet ride...

tnx for all the input i'll be checking out all the places u have told me soon timez.

Rob :laugh:

:werd:
Ateana

Post by Ateana »

if its baby blue there was a guy who lived in clarkson... the only other sick mx-3 i have seen in oakville is a yellow one. ok on the oakville paint project sofar I have:

2 kits full paint
2 touch ups
1 custom paint
1 full regular paint

thats 6 jobs sofar i think i can rally maybe 10 people total i will call my friend on monday and see what he can hook up.

White 94 Mx-3 BP
Black 93 Mx-3 Kl-De
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

i need a stock respray :D
how much u think?
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
Ateana

Post by Ateana »

im going to find out on monday what kinda deal i can get. i think it all depends on how many cars i can get in on this. i talked briefly with the guy before and he said "we can talk about it" so I will let everyone know on monday. if your interested lemme know what kinda paint job you people are looking for. im going for a plain metallic whole car plus the kit im buying needs to get painted. but again im planning this for may. (may 24 in sauble) i want the car to be PIMP

White 94 Mx-3 BP
Black 93 Mx-3 Kl-De
drewleedham

yeah

Post by drewleedham »

if the price is right, i'd get a full paint job as well. nothing too fancy though.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”