Wheel lights taken to the next level

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
93-Spec-Edn

Wheel lights taken to the next level

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

http://www.tiretagz.com/product.html

i'd take the leaf ones. lol

92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

lol just how illegal are these things??
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

There is an mx-3 on their product info page.
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

well, i'm not sure how much those are since the store seems kaput for now. but when my brother was working at autozone, they had "chrome" plastic hubcaps with an led row set in it that did basically the same thing. they had multiple colors, but i don't think they could be reprogrammed easily (you'd probably have to know what you're doing quite well). wish i could find them, they stopped selling them here since they are quite illegal in VA.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

probably pretty illegal everywhere. I wonder where they expect u to use em? I guess you could put em on spinners and spin em at a show? maybe.......
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

its a UK thing i think.. i saw them in this british car magazine. looked pretty cool but kinda expensive lol.. and illegal of course :)
92 Autozam AZ3
TonioDLR

Post by TonioDLR »

Are they illegal?

No. TireTagz TM has had long and lengthy chats with lawyers, barristers, and the Police as to the legality of TireTagz TM. Our findings suggest that the current Road Safety Acts dictate that a vehicle must not have any coloured lights on the front, back, or sides unless the colour used is amber. As a result we developed TireTagz TM using only fully road legal amber LEDs. Our lawyers have also suggested that having wheel imaging is no different to cars brightly painted with advertisements or even roadside billboards. If anything TireTagz TM will alert others approaching from the side.

These things are pretty cool. That leaf picture may get you pulled over by a stuck-up cop. LOL

-ADLR
Before you criticize someone, you should drive a mile in their wheels. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their wheels.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”