Clear Tail Lights [for real, not a joke]

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
David Coleman

Clear Tail Lights [for real, not a joke]

Post by David Coleman »

Ok, here's the deal.<BR>I have recently found a guy who can make clear tail lights for the MX-3. He said all he needs is the tail lights to make them [to use as a mold sorta]. Actually he just made projector headlights for his MX-6, so he knows what he's doing and he does good work. Anyways, since I have no interest in this what so ever, I will really have nothing to do with this. I'm just posting this up here to see if there is enough interest for it and if someone wants to be incharge of a group buy and supplying him with the tail lights etc.<P><B>If you are interested, do not email me personally!<BR>Just reply here with your name<P>If you are interested in heading this daunting project and being solely incharge of procuring taillights and dealing personally with this guy, email me personally @ <I>Pistol_Pete24@hotmail.com</I><BR></B><P><P>------------------<BR>David Coleman <B>#2</B><BR>1993 Mazda MX-3 GS Special Edition<BR>1/4 mile: 16.05 @ 85.7mph<BR><B>Update!</B>ACT II is now in! see ya at the strip!<BR><B>Updated Nov 5th</B><A HREF="http://www.PinkMX-3.com" TARGET=_blank>PinkMX-3.com</A> <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/people/ownerdetail.cfm?OwnerID=59" TARGET=_blank>MX-3.com registry</A>
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
mymx3bumps

Re: Clear Tail Lights [for real, not a joke]

Post by mymx3bumps »

I am interested in being in charge of this if he can do the altezza style lights. Clear is nice but cops around here are just too much of a--holes to have them. Altezzas are legal and can get away with them. <P>Justin<BR>92GS
Justin<BR>92 GS
basil_75

Post by basil_75 »

Kevin Gettens
George Jefferson= Reason for birth control
happytheman

Post by happytheman »

I would absolutely be interested in purchasing the Altezza style taillights. I have done nothing but search for someone who would be willing to manufacture them. The new Lexus sport utility as well as one of their sedans has 'em stock.
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by basil_75:<BR><B>Kevin Gettens</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yay! Some people can read and follow directions!<P>About the Altezza-style lights [the ones that come on the american IS300]: I will ask him if he can make those. <P>So, to make this more complicated, I'm going to ask you if you could put your name and which style of lights you are interested.<BR>Like so:<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><BR>Kevin Gettens<BR>Clear Tail lights<BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thanks!<P>------------------<BR>David Coleman <B>#2</B><BR>1993 Mazda MX-3 GS Special Edition<BR>1/4 mile: 16.05 @ 85.7mph<BR><B>Update!</B>ACT II is now in! see ya at the strip!<BR><B>Updated Nov 5th</B><A HREF="http://www.PinkMX-3.com" TARGET=_blank>PinkMX-3.com</A> <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/people/ownerdetail.cfm?OwnerID=59" TARGET=_blank>MX-3.com registry</A>
David Coleman
scrapeup43

Post by scrapeup43 »

i would definatley be intrested scrapeup43@aol.com<P>clear or alzetta's it doesnt matter to me
Billy Ihburg

Post by Billy Ihburg »

I am very intrested in the totaly clear tail lights.<P>Billy
dmdrake

Post by dmdrake »

i'm definatly interested in the altezza lights.<BR>please send me more info on that.<P>Dave
happytheman

Post by happytheman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Coleman:<BR><B> Thanks!<BR>Brant Hambrick<BR>Altezza Style<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
mymx3bumps

Post by mymx3bumps »

Justin Bridges<BR>Altezza Style<P>I.E. for all those who don't know, clear taillights are illegal and cops are really cracking down now. Altezzas are legal.<P>Justin<BR>92 GS
Justin<BR>92 GS
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Scott Mills<BR>clear is cool..how much?<BR>scott.mills@uleth.ca<p>[This message has been edited by Scooter (edited November 17, 2000).]
Brady

Post by Brady »

Michael Brady<BR>Clear's<BR>Defenetly interested<P>------------------<BR>'92 Clear White RS<BR>Custom intake<BR>Custom exhaust<BR>Tell you more later!<P>[This message has been edited by Brady (edited November 16, 2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by Brady (edited November 16, 2000).]
'92 Clear White RS<BR>Custom intake<BR>Custom exhaust<BR>Tell you more later!
NULOP

Post by NULOP »

Interested<BR>Altezza<BR>C.Carter
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

Ok, I just talked to the guy and he said that he can't make altezzas to a sufficient quality standard. So if you posted that you want Altezzas and made no mention of clears, I'm taking you off of the list. If you are interested in clears, edit your post to reflect that. <P>Update: I was also informed that he would really need a MX-3 to test fit them to see how they are flush etc. If anyone is in the Atlanta area or willing to travel there for some test fitting let me know.<P>------------------<BR>David Coleman <B>#2</B><BR>1993 Mazda MX-3 GS Special Edition<BR>1/4 mile: 16.05 @ 85.7mph<BR><B>Update!</B>ACT II is now in! see ya at the strip!<BR><B>Updated Nov 5th</B><A HREF="http://www.PinkMX-3.com" TARGET=_blank>PinkMX-3.com</A> <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/people/ownerdetail.cfm?OwnerID=59" TARGET=_blank>MX-3.com registry</A><p>[This message has been edited by David Coleman (edited November 15, 2000).]
David Coleman
mx32nv2000

Post by mx32nv2000 »

Brock Elliott<BR>Clear tail lights<P>I live in the Toronto area.....please keep posting info on these tails....and an approx. price range would be nice!<P>p.s. by the time they actually make these clears, there should be bright enough bulbs (I hope)

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”