Vacuum Line Diagram

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
purewhitemp5

Vacuum Line Diagram

Post by purewhitemp5 »

New here. Ok I just got a 92 gs for $40. Barely ran when I bought it. Well the previous owner had the firing order screwed up so I fixed that. Tightened down the Dist. Cap ( Was 1/4 inch off. guess previous owner got lazy ) . Now it runs great except it idles at 2100 RPM. Had a talk with the original owner and was told a sensor by the throttle body was removed (guess thats why the last 4 owners couldn't get it to run right). Now I checked the info out and sure nuff I have 2 vacuum lines that are open on one end and a elec. connector that needs someplace to go. One of the vacuum lines only half remains ,like part of it has been torn off. the other end is connected to the intake. The elec. connector y's out from the harness along with an Identical connector that plugs into a vacuum sensor located behind the throttle body mounted on a braket attached to or near the base of the intake. The other Vac. line runs under the TB along the top of the trans to the front of the vehicle to another Vac. Sensor just under the air box mounted to the frame just in front of the radiator. What I am trying to find out is the name of the sensor and a vacuum line diagram so I can check all my vac. lines to insure proper placement. Thanks
Macen

Post by Macen »

Black '93 GS-RL KL-DE
White '95 RX-7 Type R Bathurst
http://macen.nullnet.com

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”