where 2 get clear side indicators? Not on bumper but on wing

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
garfy1981
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

where 2 get clear side indicators? Not on bumper but on wing

Post by garfy1981 »

Any ideas where to get clear side indicators from, Im from the uk so I dont know if you state side guys have them on your mx s. I already have clear indicators on the frt bumper but i have huge orange indicators on the frt wings. I direct replacement would be easier if such a product exists. Ive been using search engines on the web but so far havent been able to come up with anything. ????
2.5 Ze straight neck, blitz intake, mazdaspeed engine mounts, fidenza flywheel, CM II Clutch, KL-36 ecu, Magnecor 8mm Leads, Battery Relocation. Hotshot headers, 2.5 mandrel bent stainless exhaust, hi-flow cat, Speed hut dials, custom coilover set up. Custom willwood big brake conversion.
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

http://www.corksport.com/main.php3?prim ... t%3D237745 These are listed as lenses but it's the lenses/housings as a pair of sealed units and comes with a pair of amber bulbs.
garfy1981

Post by garfy1981 »

No my indicators are above the front wheels on the wings, not set back on the front bumper as pictured on the corksport site.
2.5 Ze straight neck, blitz intake, mazdaspeed engine mounts, fidenza flywheel, CM II Clutch, KL-36 ecu, Magnecor 8mm Leads, Battery Relocation. Hotshot headers, 2.5 mandrel bent stainless exhaust, hi-flow cat, Speed hut dials, custom coilover set up. Custom willwood big brake conversion.
garfy1981

Post by garfy1981 »

ah sorry i didnt look properly further down the page corksport have Mazda clear side markers, these seem to be shaped like the mx-6 i dont know if the cut out in the wing is the same as the mx-6 I will check it out, theres usually a few mx-6 floating around the scrap yards.
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

Mazda 6 sidemarkers are almost a bolt-on.

Minor adjustments to the sidemarker needed.
Get them at the scrapyard, or at the dealer :)

nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
UK_MX3

Post by UK_MX3 »

i did the mazda 6 side repeaters there real easy and look miles better! there about £15 from the mazda dealers
garfy1981

Post by garfy1981 »

I take it you mean the latest mazda 6, might sound stupid to ask but i have only ever seen,2&3. Are they clear or chrome? also do you know if the current mx-3 lamp holder will have to be replaced to suit the new indicators? Might sound like a load of stupid questions :oops: , but best to be sure!! Cheers

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”