Rotorstock

A place for the MX-3 Community in Europe to gather.
UKMXV6

Rotorstock

Post by UKMXV6 »

Looks like i'm heading down to Rotorstock, just wondering if any others are heading down, would be cool to meet up. Should be there both days, might find a B&B for the sunday night so not doing 2 big trips.

Hope some of the MX-3's can make it down looks like it will be a good show.

Nice one
:2thumbsup:
P
Mr Mx

Re: Rotorstock

Post by Mr Mx »

I did have plans to go but i`ve had a few busy weeks. Japfest last weekend plus weekends away working so need some time at home to chill out.
Make sure you take a camera with you and take loadsa pics.

<small>[ May 25, 2004, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Mr Mx ]</small>
alibath

Post by alibath »

i was gonna go but i got my engine coming out my car so i wont be able to meet will deff meet up when i got the KLZE in
Pakfeifer new front bumper, Pakfeifer new rear bumper, Pakfeifer new side skirts, Pakfeifer new bonnet, Pakfeifer new rear spoiler , Pakfeifer rear clear lights, Lowered 60mm all round, 75bhp of Nitrous, Green induction kit,18 inch wolfrace chrome alloys , Twin exit exhaust, Full two tone leather interior, One off custom ice install, Mondena corsa steering wheel, sparco gear knob, richbrook gear handle, white dials, sparco red and silver pedals,
UKMXV6

Post by UKMXV6 »

@rse biscuit's man!!!!!!!!!!!! The one who was going to be sitting on the sprog while we went to Rotorstock this weekend let us down BIG Time :rant2: so had a normal weekend not a snif of rx-7 or burning rubber. DOH. Does any one have some pics or info of the show. Well gutted.

Thanks

P

Return to “European MX-3 Community”