01 civic projectors, chrome or black?

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
hgallegos915

01 civic projectors, chrome or black?

Post by hgallegos915 »

What do you guys prefer? I already got my black carbon fiber alteezas, should I go ahead and get the chrome projectors or black? my mx3 is green witch crappy paint peeling (will be painted blue and body kit is almost ready to be installed) what do you guys think? any feedback appreciated. :)
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Re: 01 civic projectors, chrome or black?

Post by GregoryChristian »

...are you gonna paint it light or dark blue ? mine is Creek blue and I think the black projectors look awesome :)

<small>[ November 06, 2004, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: Gregory Christian ]</small>
matt-gerrard
Supporting Member

Post by matt-gerrard »

I think the black ones will look very :pimp: PIMP!!!!
I just love the cars that we have no matt-er(lol) how little or much you do to them there all so beautiful!Drive it, like you stole it!'92 gs V6
http://www.dfwmazdas.com/vbulletin/imag ... 1148070546
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Black
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

Does anyone have a link to where I can find civic projectors cheapest?

nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

alright black it is :D its gonna be either dark blue or light blue. To find the projectors go to ebay and type in 01 civic progector or 2001 civic projector. They cost around 95 dlls - 140 depending on the seller, plus around 35 shipping. Ill get mine next paycheck, in 2 weeks since im low on cash because i bought a replacement rim and a ign coil module.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”