black Altezza

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
valenzul

black Altezza

Post by valenzul »

what happened to the black altezzaz for MX-3 on sale at ebay. all I find now are carbon and chrome? anyone have a link to where I can buy black?
Limegreen mx-3

Re: black Altezza

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

there still for sell just have to find them type

MX3 or MX-3 a lot more stuff is shown instead of mazda mx-3 later

Drifte MX-3
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

tomsmotorsports has them. $129USD shipped
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

you mean supra-style right? ;) altezzas only have one circle and are triangular in shape & have chrome backings.

I don't have that ghey altezza crap :freak:
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
NOTHING

Post by NOTHING »

altezza bashing showing no love 4 the car or just the lights? lol
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

Originally posted by Talon_66:
tomsmotorsports has them. $129USD shipped
Does anyone have a link?

nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
VampireSix

Post by VampireSix »

tommotorsports.com has then for about $189 + shipping. I looked on EBay, and tommotorsports has an ebay store where they are $99 + $30 S&H. Just ordered mine last night. Waiting for a response to see when they'll arrive.
-Vampire Six
VampireSix

Post by VampireSix »

Well, after a week of waiting, I finally received my black altezza lamps. I had to call tommotorsports to get confirmation that they had shipped them, though. Took a week to get from Quebec to Kansas, and an hour to install with a friend helping me. And all I have to say is:

damn

makes the car look years newer, and it goes well with the black garnish on the back, and the dark tint. Chrome is overrated.
-Vampire Six
Dave Rocque

Post by Dave Rocque »

Sweeeet! Got any pics you could post? I'm thinking the same line and was actually going to get a set of chromes and paint them myself, but why bother if I don't have to. So you are totally positive about the buy? Fixture quality, price and ease of installation?
VampireSix

Post by VampireSix »

It took about an hour and a half to install them with a friend helping me. It would of only taken an hour, but the screws that come with the new lamps are crap, and strip easily if you arn't careful. Because of this, we weren't able to get the molding off of the top of the right lamp and couldn't see the clips underneath to guide the lamp in. Other than that, it was fairly easy, they fit just like the stock ones. You don't need anyone to help you install them, but my hatch won't stay up by itself, so one of us had to hold it. They look nice, appear to be high quality, and for $99 + shipping, it was well worth it.
-Vampire Six
HKv6

Post by HKv6 »

You got pics? :D
No dammit, it's not a pimped out Mazda 323!
VampireSix

Post by VampireSix »

I'll get some up as soon as possible.. first I need to get my car back from the dealer (fixing the driver's window molding, and the hatch won't stay open), and then grab a digital camera from a friend. I'll try to get some up tonight.

At the mazda (ford) dealership, I looked at the new Mazda 3's and 6's. I couldn't help but notice a striking similarity between the stock tail lamps on those cars and my new altezzas. No wonder my MX looked years newer after I put in my new lamps.
-Vampire Six
Solo

Post by Solo »

;)

<small>[ October 14, 2004, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: Solo ]</small>
BooYaH Screaming Team
http://solo.monchar.com -> 15,871@88,5MPH -> Top speed 230km/h
http://stuart.monchar.com -> building in progress
RaVeR 4 life BabY!
got a Protege 1.8 SOHC 4x4 for winter ^^
RoundTop

Post by RoundTop »

I just bought a pair of black ones on eeeeeebay today. They are down to $93US a pair from the $120 they were 3 months ago. Should have them next week on the beginning of the week after. I'll post pics of install.
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

I have the chrome ones and was sick of the look so I took them apart and painted them black inside.. Didnt turn out bad.. Looks pretty good.. I am gonna have to check them out in the daylight to make sure they are 100% okay.. I really dont want to have to take them apart again..
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”