Civic projector headlights

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
TekPmp

Civic projector headlights

Post by TekPmp »

These are 96-98 civic projector headlights that sell on ebay for about $112.00us. I am hoping these will fit with MINIMAL surgery. Unfortunately I wont be able to physically compare them to my MX-3 headlights until they are paid for and shipped to my house :( So... does anyone have some experience with this generation of civic headlights? If so, It would be great if you could tell me why this conversion would/wouldnt be possable with MINIMAL surgery.

Thanks for any replys -Joe

Heres a pic! CIVIC PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS

<small>[ April 10, 2004, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: Joe's 94 RS ]</small>
Black 94 RS, Erebuni MS style front, OEM sideskirts, Clear signals, altezza tails, 93 seats, Civic projectors
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Civic projector headlights

Post by mitmaks »

theres been guy who has purple mx3 called "barney" he had those on his mx3, but he crashed it and now hes doing another mx3 project
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
seneca

Post by seneca »

Barney was a gorgeous car.
My Car Domain Page:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/496099

Take a Look, leave a comment, and don't forget to vote.
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

What do you consider MINIMAL??

Barney's headlight conversion was several thousand dollars of custom fabrication and mounting by a great body shop.

Quite the opposite of minimal.

A Miata headlight would fit in with less body work required, and the last generation had the option for projectors...

It would still be no small task and be quite difficult to make them fit & work properly.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
TekPmp

Post by TekPmp »

Thanks for the replys guys :confused: and the conversion would def involve thousands of custom work :dunno:
Black 94 RS, Erebuni MS style front, OEM sideskirts, Clear signals, altezza tails, 93 seats, Civic projectors
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Yup, and that is Barney's Wife next to it. A sweet white Prelude w/ purple pearl. Both gone now.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”