Joint Action Against NY Scammer

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
RaverChankoMX3

Joint Action Against NY Scammer

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

Myself, DavidOS, and Koreanmx-er have all be victims of a scammer who apparently resides in the Binghamton, NY area. He has given such names as Mark Philips Jr. and Andrew Schimerling. If anyone else has been victimized by this criminal please contact me. I am in the process of gathering all information to file joint-action against him with the IFCC (Internet Fraud Complaint Center) which is co-joined with the F.B.I. and the N.W.3.C., PayPal, and the police department. As we speak, I have filed with the 13th Circle Solicitor's Office.

I strongly urge the abuser to contact me ASAP. You will be caught. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Ryan Chanko
DavidOS

Re: Joint Action Against NY Scammer

Post by DavidOS »

this guy is goin down hard.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

WHat Ryan?? Is all that crap real?? Sounds made up to me!

13th Circle wha?

:confused2:
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

well it doesnt sound very funny when your straight up out of 200bux from this guy the guys name is Mark tho and id even fancy the idea that his parents are in on it as well since they seem to act soo obliviously
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

Perry,

I'm dead serious.
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

editing this post as it contains info that probably shouldnt be posted.

but as i said leave all of your investigations open and keep your info, until you get the confirmations you need.

<small>[ April 15, 2004, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: DavidOS ]</small>
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

No David, check your mail.

Do not believe a word.
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

Temporary Conclusion:

Through the use of authorities, I have come to an agreement for the return of my money. However, legalities will continue if the party refuses to adhere to their ultimatum. If any other parties have been victimized, please contact me for more information on how to process a claim.

Sincerely,
Ryan Chanko
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

Originally posted by koreanmx-er:
well it doesnt sound very funny when your straight up out of 200bux from this guy the guys name is Mark tho and id even fancy the idea that his parents are in on it as well since they seem to act soo obliviously
when did u get all those mods if your sig luke? for the past 5 months you avoided me and kept my parts while you said you were broke. not to mention sending me a intake tube with 2 holes in it.
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

steeb you need to quit bhitching and just email me what you want to drop this whole dam thing, im sick of it you can have all your stuff back and you can keep the stock air box and vaf so you will get all of those things for FREE
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

**UPDATE**

I have received the FIRST installment of my refund. I will update again when I have been fully reembursted.

~Ryan

PS: Steeb & Korean, stop junking up this important thread. ;)
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

This users parent called me today and said a money order was in the mail.

The parents obviously have nothing to do with what happened.

It was a long stressful period.... i guess as loosing money for anyone would be stressful
buck its slowly unfolding in the right direction.

DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

its been almost a week and waitin for the cheque to come im guessing it will come tommorow or next week. if not more hassles on the way... hooray

RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

**Update**

Criminal Investigations Service Center division of the United States Postal Inspection Service wrote me a letter in mid-September which reported that they have/are processing the claim; category is considered "Failure to Provide".

So basically, this stuff works. It took awhile as I'm sure they're packed with filed claims, but you can't run from the law.

I also posted a How-To incase you're unlucky enough to be placed in the situation I was in. Hopefully, no one will ever need it.
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

yeah i got the same letter in the mail , the one that tells them they have 45 days to get you the money or to talk to you about getting you the money , they also called me on the phone , im just waiting for nov 2nd so i can get some real retribution on this mark philips guy let alone get me 200usd back

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”