feedback for billy

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
Meep

feedback for billy

Post by Meep »

Well I've said it before... and I've heard it before...
"will be shipped Saturday"
"I've been busy working"
"I moved..."
"It should get there by Tuesday..."

Just WHAT Tuesday are you referring to?!

I haven't recieved ANYTHING... provide me with a tracking number and the company you used to ship... or give me my money back.

You have my e-mail... no excuses man... and definitely no BS... The benefit of the doubt (perhaps the shipping company messed up) is becoming less reasonable each day...

Supposedly overnighted last week... maybe you should fire your supposed shipping company?
:mad: Or provide me with the tracking number like I asked in that e-mail a few days ago... hmm... :rant2:

I want my stuff :sadwavey:

::edited because I stupidly put in html tags thinking they would work::

<small>[ April 09, 2004, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: Ann ]</small>
MX3ze@7psi

Re: feedback for billy

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

Hey I finally got my stuff yesterday....I don't know wassup with this guy but he does take a long time to get things out. I just hope you get your stuff...good luck :)
MX3 KL-DE, probe/mx6 ebay turbo pipes, T3/T4 50 trim @ 8psi, millenia injectors, SAFC2, intercooled,Greddy RS BOV, turbonetic 38mm external wastegate. Wisco 9.5 forged piston, millenia S rods, and high performance rings coiming in soon. Shooting for 400whp this summer.
Meep

Post by Meep »

Well, it is the second Tuesday since he told me he had "overnighted" the parts to me and should "recieve by Tuesday". Still nothing...
Since he's neglecting to respond to my e-mails I've sent him in the past week, perhaps someone could get his attention and let him know that since he is UNABLE to respond, send the parts, or even provide a damn tracking number.. I WANT MY FLIPPING MONEY BACK...
Meep

Post by Meep »

Yep, same BS different day
:rant2:
Meep

Post by Meep »

He has yet to answer back any of my e-mails.. and still no package. He's had my money for about a month now and still has produced not a damn thing...

I suggest no one deal with this person. He is obviously too busy (even in the past month) to ship my item nor return my money as I have asked him to do. He neglects to answer the e-mails I have sent him.

If anyone knows him, I'd suggest telling him that I am very upset that he is unable to fulfill the deal we made a month ago. He's had my money for almost 3 weeks and still nothing...

Very dissatisfied with the empty promises and misleading statements...

No it didn't arrive by Tuesday... or the Tuesday after that... if it was shipped OVERNIGHT it should have arrived. His refusal to provide me with a tracking number or even the SERVICE he used to send it also perturbs me....

Billy send me my money back pronto. And I will not do business with you ever again... :rant2:
:rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2:
Meep

Post by Meep »

My packages to my husband in Iraq have arrived quicker than the supposedly shipped packages from billy!
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

Ann~~

Some ideas:

Call your local solicitor
Report to your local police and his county police
File a Mail Fraud at the US. Post Office
Call the Postmaster for your local Post Office.
Contact your attorney.

PS: E-mail me, I'm curious if he's the same person I've dealt with.

raverchanko17@hotmail.com
AIM: raverchankomx3
Meep

Post by Meep »

Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:16:44 -0800 (PST) was the last time he responded to any of my e-mails... these were the last ones that he had responded to. So far I have sent him about 4 or 5 asking him where my parts are and also that if he couldn't send them because he was "too busy" then I wanted my money back. All up in the air now.. and I am very pissed...
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Here was the deal that was made March 10 for the parts... going from most recent response to oldest response

bugz bunny <bugz00069@yahoo.com> wrote:
just a reminder youll recieve them before tuesday
since im over nighting it. billy

Ann <mareli83@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey, when'd you send them and when will they arrive?

bugz bunny <bugz00069@yahoo.com> wrote:
yes i recieved it, ive just been working really long hours and i tryed to get there before they close, but it hasnt happened, since i dont work on sat ill get those out and on the way, promise. billy

Ann wrote:
Just checking up to make sure you've recieved my money order yet. It should have arrived by now according to the post office.

bugz bunny wrote:
okay ill get them ready for shipment then. ill email you when i send it out which is usually the same or next day i cash check. later billy

Ann wrote:
I got the money order (Serial #xxxxxxxxxx) for
$xx even and am sending it out today. It should
arrive at your address according to the post office guy in a few days.

My info so you know what the name and addy on the envelope is...

Ann Sxxxx
xxxx x xxxxxxx xxxxx
Hephzibah GA 30815

So watch your mail!

bugz bunny wrote:
william engman jr
4110 sunnyview rd ne.apt #20
salem, or 97305

thx

Ann wrote:
Okay, I can send out a money order on Friday morning via USPS for xx$. Just let me know who and where to send it to. I believe that's the only info I need to know to send that out. If anything else is needed, I'll e-mail you back promptly.

bugz bunny wrote:
check or money order since i dont have pay pal.

Ann wrote:
Well alright then! How would you like it paid for?
I'd prefer Paypal if you have an account through there. Check would probably take a while to clear. Money order would be okay.

bugz bunny wrote:
probably like 5-7 bucks shipping

Ann wrote:
Well you didn't answer how much shipping is for them?

bugz bunny wrote:
hi, for all the switches for driver/pass door would be xx+shipping thanks, billy

Ann wrote:
Hey you said you still have the power window switches right? Let me know if that part is still available. In addition, how much would it be shipping to Hephzibah GA 30815.
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Hey Ann, I'm very sorry to hear about all of this. It really pisses me off to no end that there are people on this site, or out there in general that would steal from others with no cares. For your use, this is the website for the FBI's internet fraud branch: http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

You have this "Billy's" address so it should make it easier for them to nab him.

Good Luck. And don't let this guy get away with anything! Hope he comes to his senses.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
Meep

Post by Meep »

MUTHERFLIPPING AAAAAA

Billy where the h3ll is my crap?! My husband has been able to return from IRAQ for his R&R and is about to go back... how the h3ll can your package arrive slower than someone crossing the world you pansy! Overnight my arse! I've tried numerous times to contact you so either you have died, fallen off the face of this planet, or you're a liar. Give me my stuff or I'll find your arse...

Lying good for nothing THEIVING punk
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

Ann~~

Or you can stop whinning and actually do something. You can call him a theiving *** punk or can you call him *from your police station*.

It's your decision, you pick which one is more productive. :cool:
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Ive sent Mr Billy an Email.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

I dont live too far from him. Maybe 2 hours. If things dont get better I can drive down there. I have met him before to pick up a spoiler off his GS. I can make the trip again to help out a fellow MXer
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Actually he is one hour away.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
bugz

Post by bugz »

TO SETTLE YOUR ISSUES!!!
I HAVE RECIEVED THAT MONEY ORDER, I DID CASH IT THINKING I WOULD SEND IT OUT, I DID , YES IT TOOK ALOT LONGER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD, IM NOT TRYING TO HURT ANYBODY, OR PISS ANY ONE OFF. ALRIGHT, I AM A GOOD HARD FLIPPIN WORKER. I SENT THOSE SWITCHES OUT THE SAME DAY SAME RECIEPT AS THE MX3 Y PIPE. NO I DIDNOT PURCHASE A DAMN TRACKING NUMBER ON HERS BUT I DID HIS, I SENT HIS IN A HUGE BOX, AND HERS IN A BUBBLE WRAPPED ENVELOPE. SAME DAY. WHY SHE HASNT RECIEVED THEM I DONT KNOW, THAT SAME NIGHT I TOLD HER I SENT IT. IM SORRY TO HEAR THAT SHE HAD NOT RECIEVED IT , I DID INFACT SEND IT UPS. SO CHECK THERE IT SHOULD BE IN THE COMPUTER, I HAD MOVED WHILE THIS WAS GOING ON, TO ANOTHER STATE SO CJTHOR MAN NICE TO MEET YOU HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I DONT HAVE A PHONE YET AND I NEVER HAD A COMPUTER SO YES IT WAS HARD TO EMAIL BACK FAST. I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH SORRY FOR THE INCOMVIENCE. BILLY
92GS.KLze 2.5 ,CT26 TURBO,40K MILES,Ram air intake,2.5 cat back,coming.pullys,cams,Pistons,
valves & springs,venom injectors.

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”