Johns93GS

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Johns93GS

Post by mx3TT »

Well I didnt think this guy would do it but its been way over a month now and he only lives 2 hours away from me. He sold me a steering wheel, I sent him the money, but I have no wheel. I have seen this guy has been on boards and hasnt emailed me back or replied to my PM's. The only email he sent me was a week ago saying the tracking number will be passed along to me soon but he has told me that before and I still dont have it. So anyone that is friends with him or that lives near him tell him to either send me the wheel or my damn money.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
tical

Re: Johns93GS

Post by tical »

i just bought his sin customs powdercoated intake mani and valve cover about a month and a half ago. he was just fine. we had some complications but that was only cause he went away for christmas and didnt know that the postoffice hadnt sent it out yet. other than that he had kept in contact regularly. im sure hes not rippin you. just give'em a chance...

Justin
93' Mx-3 GS, repainted laguna blue with pearl, 18 inch wheels (white) with Falcon ZE512 ruppers, custom headers with 2 1/4 inch exhaust, ported TB and intake manifold, ACT clutch, and ground-control coil-overs.
marcus2966

Post by marcus2966 »

I know what I would do.
I would go get it myself.
Roll with it or get rolled over mother%@#er!
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_img_a/478582_8_full.jpg
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

Well it finally showed up today but I still havent heard from him but I guess its alright. I wouldve liked to have heard from him but o well.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
tical

Post by tical »

like i said, he's probably away, we lost contact last week as well.
93' Mx-3 GS, repainted laguna blue with pearl, 18 inch wheels (white) with Falcon ZE512 ruppers, custom headers with 2 1/4 inch exhaust, ported TB and intake manifold, ACT clutch, and ground-control coil-overs.
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

Everything is ok now so I dont want to bad mouth him at all. But we made plans to do this before you and him tical and we lost cantact. I dont know the reasons but he sounded like a very nice guy so im guessing he had good reasons behind it. Again I have no hard feelings towards him I was just getting a little worried because I have heard way to many bad stories from people on this site.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”