MX3000GT

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.

MX3000GT

Post by Guest »

Well, I dont really know what kinda feedback I have but I sent him money for springs like 2 weeks ago and I havent heard a word from him yet.. Not to say he hasnt sent them but i'm starting to get worried.. I sent him $170 of my hard earned money.. He seems like a cool dude so i'm hoping he'll send them as promised..
-shawn-

Re: MX3000GT

Post by Guest »

I'M SORRY FOR JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS.. I WAS IN THE WRONG.
-SHAWN-

<small>[ December 07, 2003, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: Misipimx ]</small>

Post by Guest »

Originally posted by Misipimx:
WELL I GOT RIPPED OFF.. .NO SPRINGS.. NO MONEY.. HE REALLY PICKED THE WRONG GUY TO STEAL FROM....... I HAVE A PLANE TICKET.. THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING..
Haha Do u think those punk a s s threats are gonna scare him? u're best bet is to call the authorities :laugh:

Post by Guest »

:laugh:
Johns93GS

Post by Johns93GS »

Yo MisipiMX-3 - email me bro. I got all of his essentials - phone number/AIM/adress/ - all that ****. He's my buddy - I am not so sure he is ripping you off... but i'm not saying he isn't/ calling you a liar or not **** like that... I just think you should get in touch with me and I'll see if I can help you out
john kilfoyle .:. mx-3 fanatic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnmx3
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

I know him and his brother and they seem like good people to me. They have helped me out when I needed it. I will try to get in touch with him and help you out. Dont jump to conclusions though.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
MX-3000GT

Post by MX-3000GT »

Hey
I am the a$$hole at the center of attention. But I am not one tho. Springs were sent out, they are on there way, as I told you when you called. I dont have an MX-3, I dont need the springs, and I dont want your money for the wrong reasons, so its cool, I know ALL about earning money, I just got off a 13 hour shift, so dont worry, you will get your springs, and you will not be let down, sorry for the inconvenience...
Josh
PaAutoRacing.com's MX-3000GT

Post by Guest »

I apologise if i've jumped to conclusions I just cant believe how long it's taken.. Still havent come in yet.. I have a friend that got ripped off for $1500 for a motor. That kinda stuff will drive you crazy. And again if i'm wrong I will call you and apologise to you myself. No hard feelings just worried.
-shawn-

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”