Buyer: +ve for Reed Schmidt, "mx-3 I2acer"

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
LabradorBoy

Buyer: +ve for Reed Schmidt, "mx-3 I2acer"

Post by LabradorBoy »

Just a quick note about Reed Schmidt, he bought a bumper from me for a fair price and was very, very cool about the time it took for me to ship it - I had a lot of problems b/c of the size once I had it boxed up!<p>I would definitely sell to him again.<p>-Rob
mx-3 12acer

Re: Buyer: +ve for Reed Schmidt, "mx-3 I2acer"

Post by mx-3 12acer »

I have just recieved the front bumper, in good condition. It is currently being painted and I will be posting pictures in the image forum. Everything was as promised with the bumper, and it looks better than in the picture (which suprised me). Rob Pilgrim was easy to deal with and I would def. buy from him again. Hey Rob still got that re-done lip spoiler? :cool:
LabradorBoy

Re: Buyer: +ve for Reed Schmidt, "mx-3 I2acer"

Post by LabradorBoy »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mx-3 12acer:
I have just recieved the front bumper, in good condition. It is currently being painted and I will be posting pictures in the image forum. Everything was as promised with the bumper, and it looks better than in the picture (which suprised me). Rob Pilgrim was easy to deal with and I would def. buy from him again. Hey Rob still got that re-done lip spoiler? :cool: <hr></blockquote><p>Cheers Reed, glad you are enjoying some of my handiwork, it was a pretty clean job, sorry it took a while to ship....something of that size is not always easy.<p>If you're looking for a lip, holla.<p>-Rob<p>[ August 16, 2003: Message edited by: LabradorBoy ]</p>

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”