warning about seller!

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
hotsiit
Supporting Member

warning about seller!

Post by hotsiit »

hey all, just a warning about importgoddess21. I purchased GC coilovers off of her over a month ago now, and still have not received anything. Now my emails get returned to me, and she will not respond/get back to me. I do not think she even posts here anymore, but i thought i would just put the warning out. guess its time to save up again for GC's :shrug:
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
Andrew_Pakula

Re: warning about seller!

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

how much money are you out?
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

$325 US....sucks, but not much i can really do, unless someone knows what can be done in situations like this, any help would be appreciated. thanks
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1987 Jeep Comanche
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

If you mailed them the money then you can file a Mail Fraud complaint with the U.S. Postal Service, it might take a couple months but they will investigate it for you and try to get your money back.<p>I know of a few people who have taken this route and in each case it all worked out in the favour with them either getting their money back or finally getting the product.<p>I highly recommend you look into filing a Mail Fraud complaint if you cannot get a hold of this person any more.
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

actually, i paid through paypal, and i filed a buyer complaint thing through them, but it has been over 30 days, so they will not investigate. thanks for the advice though.
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1987 Jeep Comanche
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

do you have her address? If so....call the FBI. they have a internet fraud division.<p>I got ripped off $660 for some rims on ebay once, I got my money back after about 8 months of bull**** form-filing, but at least i got it back!!
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gro Harlem:
I got ripped off $660 for some rims on ebay once, I got my money back after about 8 months of bull**** form-filing, but at least i got it back!!<hr></blockquote><p>This seller wouldn't happen to be houser_family_store, would it? I bid on some rims last year, and won one of his auctions for some Konig Toxxins. The guy responded to a couple of my emails at first, but there was something suspicious about him so I held off sending him the money. I checked his previous auctions, and he had like 10 of them, but all really cheap stuff (under $10). Then all of a sudden he's selling expensive rims, electronics, etc. Come to find out, he was busted for Internet fraud by the FBI for something like 10K. I was summoned to court to testify, but since I never sent money, I didn't need to go. I would have liked to see what kind of sentence he got though. ;)
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

hey, just an update on the situation. Although I could not make contact with importgoddess, I sent out 2 letters by mail about a week and a half ago. No replies back, but the GC coilovers showed up, so im happy i got them, even though it was 2 months later. appologies to importgoddess, she eventually came through, and thanks everyone for posting the advice that you did, later all :D
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1987 Jeep Comanche
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

did you put in on your CC thought Paypal? If you did call you Credit card company and tell them you didnt recieve the good and they will charge it back
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

hey i'm having the same problem with her as well, i sent her a stock GS rear spoiler about a month ago, and she hasn't sent me the money yet. i taking action as well.
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
94Mx3Chick

Post by 94Mx3Chick »

Post man, Sorry to hear that you are having problems as well, sounds like a drag person, but dont you know not to send off the goods without the cash??<p>Tina
jamario

Post by jamario »

I think we should have a seller history log or something so we know who are we dealing with. like how they have it on ebay.
IF LIFE DOESN'T OFFER A GAME WORTH PLAYING, THEN INVENT ONE.

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”