Cruise Control

A forum for discussions regarding the MX-3' transmission. Swap, technical, and troubleshooting info should be placed here.
Acamori

Cruise Control

Post by Acamori »

ok first off, i'm new here so go easy on me. anyways, i just recently bought a 93 MX-3, auto 4-cyl, i'm looking to put cruise control in it and was wondering a few things. first does anyone have a suggestion as to which is better: aftermarket or transplanting from a junker. also, if there is anything i should particularly pay attention to when i install, like something that often causes problems or etc.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
Acamori

Re: Cruise Control

Post by Acamori »

i'd really like to get some info on this, since this is something i'd like to have on my car sooner than later, any info, personal experience whatever would be nice.
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

bumb
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

aight well first I would say you would be better with an oem one so yea a junker would be the best bet.second you have this posted in the wrong section so you will not get any atention with this situation in this board i'd say post this in 4 clyn forum or something like that this forum is stricly for trannys.

Return to “Transmissions”