Stupid thieves :(

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
SpaceWiz

Stupid thieves :(

Post by SpaceWiz »

Last tuesday some ****head broke my passenger window and stole my stereo, so totally pissed off about it since it's alot of extra time to fix up temporary fixes while i waited for the new window and all that,but also that someone actually did that for something they might get $40 for if they even manage to sell it, just a plain cd-stereo, no mp3 or anything and they left the sub and the amp in the back wich im happy for since they are worth more then the stereo in itself :)
Anyway just wanted to went a bit!!

As of today almost everything is fixed, i put in a new window on saturday and the new stereo was installed today after looking for ISO cables for 2 days to actually be able to install it.
Only thing left now is to get the sub and amp to work, the sub is connected to the amp and the amp isn't getting any power, gonna check the fuses tomorrow, think i might have blown one when i disconnected it last week and took it in while i didnt have that window!
Franko
Supporting Member

Re: Stupid thieves :(

Post by Franko »

I hope that the guy who broke into your car dies....
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

i hate these bum *** ***holes that dont work and take ur ****

<small>[ October 12, 2004, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]</small>
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

I hate people who do that kind of crap.
I just wish I seen someone do that to my car. That way I can beat the crap out of them, tie them to a chair and grab my little friend Mr. Pocket Knife and see if he would be able to hear what I say from his right ear after I cut it off.

Damn, I been watching too much Reservoir Dogs...
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
ZEmadman

Post by ZEmadman »

i wouldnt cut his ear off...

i'd use that dull knife to get the hands that stole from me.
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

yeah on this last saturday night some idiot decided to break into my car as well, they slid my window out of the track by prying it in front of that lil nub on the window then i guess they slid a skinny arm down there to open my door,the took all my cd's and my stereo, ahhh im so angry i just stopped drivin my mx for a while, plus the funny thing is these guys must have been so dumb they left the remote for the stereo right underneath is and they left their flashlight, and on top of that missed my nitrous bottle i thought that would have been gone for sure oh well stupid ace theives i wish i could find out who it was and id run them over with my dads f-350, then id cut off all there noses so they look like idiots for the rest of there lives
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

sorry to hear that..stupid morons once broke into my car, and I guess cause I given ride to this one guy he forgot his cellphone in my car and apparently they seen it and took it, cause i usually never leave stuff in car, they wont ever break in if they dont see something that interests them, thats #1 rule
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

Yeah, i had mine previous MX-3 broken into.. bent the metal right below the doorhandle and popped it out. It was at work in the middle of the day!!
Damn, ive been broken into at least three times. Twice they took my *whole* stereo (except the deck). One of those times was right in my driveway. Sorry to hear it happened to you guys... it sucks.
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
Ainu69

Post by Ainu69 »

Man sorry to hear of your misfortune, about 3 weeks ago, some bastards broke into my passanger side door and ripped my amp and amp rack out of my car, now what funny about the situation is it was bolted down and you can't see the damn thing. the tore it out and damaged the entire trunk :( . on top of it all the stole my calone and my cd's. around 550 later, with the help of my damn deductable from icbc, those pricks got away with stuff that i worked so hard to do and make.

i hope the burn in hell

grrrrr

Chris
10-4

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”