BBQ Sunday

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mx3grlsikride

BBQ Sunday

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Well I decided after the Wasaga Trip to have a Bbq at my house this sunday (Oct.3) David is going to be doing my springs and I thought while hes there maybe I could have some others from teh Club come by. David is probably going to be at my house for most of the day working on it..so I am thinking of having people come by around 3 or 4 so we can chill, then eat, and depending on how the work goes on my car...all go for a cruise thro the small towns all around Aurora...lol ya theres plenty..which should be interesting. I wanna see how interest there is so I roughly know how many ppl to expect at my house. I live in Aurora which is about 30 mins away from our regular meeting spot in woodbridge (just b4 newmarket) Please let me know only if u are for sure coming.
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

David Witherow

Re: BBQ Sunday

Post by David Witherow »

umm i think ill be there.....lol
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

I'm planning on coming, tho i'll b on call (so i may get stuck on my cell a few times getting McD's systems working again)
AKA Deimos
xashramx

Post by xashramx »

I'd love to come.... Anything you want me to bring? We gonna do the whole "MOD" party thing? :laugh:
Putt-putt, bang, crap!!
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

when you say "MOD" do you mean you need something done to your car or do you mean we all show up wearing vintage british clothing and listening to the killers...lol
xashramx

Post by xashramx »

I'd be up for both. ;-P
Putt-putt, bang, crap!!
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

lol yeah me too...
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Just to let everyone know the location of the BBQ has been changed to David Withrows place in Brampton, too many ppl to crowd into my house haha. So ok...trying to figure out numbers here...Me, David, nd4spdse, endocyc, diemos, Tyler Mx3, Pink Mx3 Girl Jen,Uday, Kuruption1983, xashramx, rtt, now if any of u cant make please let me know. If anyone else wants to come let me know asap. I will forward directions to everyone who will be coming...Mod party hahah then i want to do more then just lower my car maybe get Greg to paint it hahah So ya...I will be at Davids house earlier getting started on our modding project and people can start arriving anytime after 3 but we will be eating around 5 or 6.
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I'll be there....if theres anything you need or want me to bring, let me know...

I got sideskirts to repair, i'll be brining those to the mod party, and endocyc, don't forgot your CAI, i'll take that to...MOD PARTY!!! :D

<small>[ September 30, 2004, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: Nd4SpdSe ]</small>
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
salmont

Post by salmont »

So david is going to be like Vin diesel In the first F&F. We all go over and eat and pray to the car gods! I want to be Paul Walker! LOL.

Anyway's how long would it take from barrie to get there?

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Hey M,
Yesterday you said that everyone is to bring something but it would nice to know who is bringing what cause I would be rather funny if everyone showed up with the same stuff etc.
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Originally posted by Tyler_MX3:
So david is going to be like Vin diesel In the first F&F. We all go over and eat and pray to the car gods! I want to be Paul Walker! LOL.

Anyway's how long would it take from barrie to get there?

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
OH OH OH!!! I get to be Jesse!!! No...wait...umm....well...maybe thats not a good idea, he gets shot...

Brampton is like 15min from the meeting place in Woodbridge, isn't it?

Sunday Weather Forecast
- High: 19*C
- Low: 7*C
- Variable Cloudiness
- 30% Percipitation

<small>[ September 30, 2004, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Nd4SpdSe ]</small>
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

well by tomorrow i will let everyone know what to bring and give everyone directions I wanted to know who was comign first b4 I told everyone what to bring. Pop and burgers are already covered but I will let u guys know what else we are gonna need and ya Brampton is only about 15 or 20 minutes from woodbridge. Tyler- If u want there is a couple otehr ppl from Barrie if u guys wanna cruise with them let me know.....haha i love it Mod Party!!! we are so going cruisin after the bbq to show off our new mods :D

xashramx

Post by xashramx »

Hey David,.. You still want me to bring those spare steel wheels I've got?
Putt-putt, bang, crap!!
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I was in Toronto last weekend :confused: .. too bad ... it would of been great to see all of you again
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”