big dent!!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
davet83

big dent!!

Post by davet83 »

something similar might happen to you...hopefully it doesnt.<p>but, its amazing what they can do with paintless dent removal techniques...<p>last week... i was just about to take a nap after work i was
on the phone, and i hear this thud!!<p>wtf.. that couldn't have been my car?!?!?<p>went outside, found a basket ball on my lawn <p>took a look at my car and found a bigazz dent!! <p>i knew it was one of the kids, so i went over and asked who's basket ball it was...<p>i found out who the kid was, and what they did... went over to his moms place, and told her what happened.<p>she said she was sorry, and blah blah blah...<p>i just want my car fixed...<p>anyhow... one of my friends took my car in to http://www.autocosmetic.com
and tony fixed it 85 percent.. (my car already had issues, so 100 percent perfect wasn't possible)<p>now i have to take the bill over to her and get paid..<p>(we'll see what happens then....)<p>accidents happen... but my car was parked on my driveway, the kids were playing on my lawn...<p>wtf.. is it wrong for me to ask for payment?? <p>anyhow.. here's before and aft pics<p>http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4063736&a=30751152&f=0<p>just wanted to share this, hopefully you won't have to use his services.. but if you do, fixing it without repainting is possible<p>dave taira<p>[ July 28, 2003: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]</p>
dave t
(japper with white
turbo miata)
silentsketch

Re: big dent!!

Post by silentsketch »

thats looks great man
how much did they charge you for that?
lucky13

Post by lucky13 »

Kind of the same thing happened to me. My car was parked in the drive way (but in apartments) and I was seeing T.V., and then my sister comes running in and tells me that this little kid kicked a ball right on top of my car. So I go out side to take a look, my top hatch visor was borken in half. There is no way to fix it because it was borken more that two places. The mom did not trust me on how much it cost $70us. She wanted to see some kind of proff, witch I trashed a long time ago. Every time I went for some kind of little payment it was like: mom "I have no money" or " I don't get paid until next week". :mad: BUAH HUMBUG. So a year later I still do not have one. Mazda said that they don't sell them any more.
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by davet83:
something similar might happen to you...hopefully it doesnt.<p>but, its amazing what they can do with paintless dent removal techniques...<p>last week... i was just about to take a nap after work i was
on the phone, and i hear this thud!!<p>wtf.. that couldn't have been my car?!?!?<p>went outside, found a basket ball on my lawn <p>took a look at my car and found a bigazz dent!! <p>i knew it was one of the kids, so i went over and asked who's basket ball it was...<p>i found out who the kid was, and what they did... went over to his moms place, and told her what happened.<p>she said she was sorry, and blah blah blah...<p>i just want my car fixed...<p>anyhow... one of my friends took my car in to http://www.autocosmetic.com
and tony fixed it 85 percent.. (my car already had issues, so 100 percent perfect wasn't possible)<p>now i have to take the bill over to her and get paid..<p>(we'll see what happens then....)<p>accidents happen... but my car was parked on my driveway, the kids were playing on my lawn...<p>wtf.. is it wrong for me to ask for payment?? <p>anyhow.. here's before and aft pics<p>http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4063736&a=30751152&f=0<p>just wanted to share this, hopefully you won't have to use his services.. but if you do, fixing it without repainting is possible<p>dave taira
<hr></blockquote><p>Depending on your state, they're homeowners policy would cover the damage done. Most states carry a 500 limit on "damage done to others personal property". You could sue em if ya wanted too but its a tad extreme.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Depending on your state, they're homeowners policy would cover the damage done. Most states carry a 500 limit on "damage done to others personal property". You could sue em if ya wanted too but its a tad extreme. <hr></blockquote><p>..he's Canadian ;)
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
213train213

Post by 213train213 »

how much did you spend on getting your dents fixed??? I hate these stupid people who hit my car with their damn car door. they don't leave a note or anything. I've got six small dents on my side door alone. ****en people. Please email me back with how much and where you can take it in toronto or that area. the213train@hotmail.com
thanks
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

Is that autocosmetic in Toronto? If so, how expensive are they?
I have a couple small dings on my drivers door that auto body places wanna charge $400 to fix (the dent is litterally one inch long and like a couple millimeters deep...but it's right on the line of the door). The paint is a little damaged, but I've just got high-gloss black rust paint on till I can afford to get it fixed (yes my car is black too, don't worry).
AKA Deimos
userAttila19

Post by userAttila19 »

Hello, glad u got it fixed. Can u please email me at attila_19@hotmail.com with some details on how much it cost u, and where these guys are located. Thanks.
No time to slow down. 1995 MX-3 GS http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/566272
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

DENT DOCTOR is the guy we use at my BMW dealership, he is the best dent guy we have used. alot of ther dealers use him as well(MERCEDES, JAG, ect...) I think he charges $150 for the first dent and $75 for each extra dent, he will come to you, or you can arrange to meet at a dealership.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”