G-Force Kit

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
MazdaGirl

G-Force Kit

Post by MazdaGirl »

Hi there everyone.....<p>I am getting close to buying my body kit now and I just wanted to know how much the G-force kit is (front and rear bumper incl. side skirts)<p>If anyone knows can you please tell me<p>Thanks, <p>Stacey
airjordon_09

Re: G-Force Kit

Post by airjordon_09 »

yo stacey, wait till spring time when steve finishes the new front, i have seen it and its soooo nice, and if not last time i heard the price was around $1300. <p>peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Really? I think Kevah (kurruption1983) bought it for much cheaper.<p>Anyone else know?
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

ROFLMAO!!! :D :D
Well, my story is totally different, i saw the kit online and i bought it, and hey,,, the guy was marsin from toronto and i got the kit for 700 bucks canadian which was a sick buy ,,,,
And i was just gonna post soo if we could do a "TORONTO" groupbuy of the G-force kit, cuz i decided to keep my white MX3 for the winter and sell it in spring time and i wouldnt mind gettin a kit for around a grand and no more, soo if you guys are up for it and everyone has the money ready,,,,,
Lets set it up,, :D :D
But plzzzz, if anyone has any info on this new G-force kit everyone is talkin about, reveal the dark secrets, so we have an idea, so if possible we can buy that one instead,,,
sooo lets gather more info ,,,,,
latez :D :D
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

yeah it was like a grand even a little cheaper but because of some ebay stuff going on, arnold from g-force raised his prices so i believe its around those prices now
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by airjordon_09:
yeah it was like a grand even a little cheaper but because of some ebay stuff going on, arnold from g-force raised his prices so i believe its around those prices now<hr></blockquote><p>I heard from a few people that he raised the price because people were buying it from him and selling it for profit.. unless thats what youre talking about? :shrug: lol lates
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Stacey, you got mail. <p>one

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”