wrecked car in T.O.

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
kuruption1983

wrecked car in T.O.

Post by kuruption1983 »

Supz people,<BR>i am finally back, but g2 stay in bed for sometime till i can walk with both legs.<BR>And now my request is, who can find me a place that i can tow my silver car to so everyone can take parts off it thas left, mostly interior parts eh! plus the front lip!<BR>I already found a person who will tow it for free anywhere in T.O. just need a place to tow the damn thing too, 321 bucks in towing and parking charges already. :(<p>[ November 18, 2002: Message edited by: kuruption1983 ]
Andrew_Pakula

Re: wrecked car in T.O.

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I can think of a few places near my area in Etobicoke but they will probably want some money for letting the car sit there, after all it will be taking up space.<P>How long does it need to sit around for?
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

I would be really interested in the front lip, please email me at sbiggy@hotmail.com and let me know how much you want for it.<P>Where have you been? You haven't been out to the meets, are you alright?
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I haven't been to the last few meets either, partly because of my acting up and also bad timing. Now that the snow is here though I think my car is going on hiadous for most of the winter, sure I'll still be using it for work as long as the roads are clear but other than that I will be restricting its use.<P>Maybe we could do sort of a Christmas MX-3 meet, like a week or two before, and then call it a year until the spring.
DVH

Post by DVH »

Hows the front bumper???<BR>i am very interested!!!!!!!<BR>get back to me bro!<BR>PS: good to hear ur gettin better!<BR>lates :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

what year?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

hey kuruption,<P>glad you're ok...if you're parting out - how much for the distributor? mines acting up.... [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

supz<BR>Its a 1994 Precidia GS base,<BR>engine parts are OK, but i need a place to take it to so you guys can take the parts off of the car, i got a towing guy but no place to take it to, but my lawyer should come here tommorow so we can discuss everytin.<BR>Also i have a clear(no amber) driver side altezza light left, and 2 pairs and again 2 pairs of stock taillights left each 80 bucks.<P>my number is 416 544 9874, and derek thanx, and the bumper is gone but lip is ok, passenger side mirror is sold. some interior parts left, interior panels like doors and everytin should be fine. there are some other stuff, just ask or call and i will say if they are ok or not.<BR>will try to post the pictures my friend took soon.<P>soo,, thas it<BR>latez :D :D
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Yo, kev what was the miliage on the engine??? I might be interested in taking the whole damn engine if it was still in working condition.
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

A need update, i have a new 6 cyl radiator too, which i bought for my black one like 3 months ago, neva installed and still in the box for 230 bucks, and again its brand new in box from dealer.<BR>Ryan the is 115000 on the engine last time i drove it, and from the pictures i have seen since i cant see the car myself. No bad front damage, most damages were on the sides, but as i said i need a garage for a week or two.<P>sooo anymore questions call or post here as i check every hour or soo since i cant do anything else than sitting and surfing all day! :D :D :D <P>latez
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

if its the same style as my 1992, ill need the cover to, i dont know what its called, its that storage compartment between the seats, behind the handbrake, ill take it if its black, dark grey or even blue-ish
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

well bro,<BR>that freakin thing cuzed my fracture, otherwise i would have no fracture today eh!<BR>basically my car hit on the driver side @ 150 KM/H and i jumped over that box, my right leg passed, but my left one got stock behind that and the shifter and i landed on the passenger side while my hip came outa place and my pelvis broke!<BR>soo the door of that thing is broken but the box itself is OK.
DVH

Post by DVH »

hey kev, u got the headlight assembly holder thing??? Drivers side.....i was taking out my headlight out and i broke it....lol!<P>If ur not sure what im talking about , its the black plastic that holds the actaul head light in place......if u take out the headlight, you will see its black and secures the light.let me know, thanx! :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
avio

Post by avio »

if it's alright, i need interior parts such as the dash etc. ... avinoz@hotmail.com
Honda Etr

Post by Honda Etr »

Hey Korrup, glad your okay. Is it a V6? if so, care to part with the flywheel?

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”