mx-3 soon to come :)

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Neutron

mx-3 soon to come :)

Post by Neutron »

hey guys and girls jsut wanted to say im lookin at buyin my sec. car im lookin at a 92 mx-3 precidia. its all stock as of YET ;) but hey.. not once i get my hands on it. just wanted to tell ya guys and look forward to drivin with ya guys. i phone the dealership tomorrow.. is 4 grand a good price? although i can haggle im goin for 3 grand or 3.5 so wish me luck :p
Grants
BANNED Member

Re: mx-3 soon to come :)

Post by Grants »

Hey good luck! I don't know whats a good price over there but they go for AU$7.5K to $12K here.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

Hi

Give us the specs on it and condition and I will tell u what its worth. I bought 3 mx-3's.
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
Neutron

Post by Neutron »

ahh crap they sold it :)
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

maybe check out ebay
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

I was thinking about selling my mx-3 next year..but i thinking if the price is right, i can let it go right now.

its a 1992-GS- Engine runs great. Timing belt replaced at 110 and 220. No burning oil..Runs Strong. 230kms. Upgraded Tranny to 2.5 97 mx-3, upgraded to centerforce stage one clutch, installed short shifter. It cuts like butter. Custom Emerald Green paint job, 5 spoke PCW 17 rims, Cat system, Re-active cat muffler. Altezza Chome lights...hmm...I can send you pics if intersted.
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

I was thinking about selling my mx-3 next year..but i thinking if the price is right, i can let it go right now.

its a 1992-GS- Engine runs great. Timing belt replaced at 110 and 220. No burning oil..Runs Strong. 230kms. Upgraded Tranny to 2.5 97 mx-3, upgraded to centerforce stage one clutch, installed short shifter. It cuts like butter. Custom Emerald Green paint job, 5 spoke PCW 17 rims, Cat system, Re-active cat muffler. Altezza Chome lights...hmm...I can send you pics if intersted.
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

If you come a good one, just let me know and I go with you to have a look at it. An average price for a good on in Calgary is usually $7000. If you keep your eyes open, you can sometimes find cheap ones in good condition. I found my last MX-3 for $4000 (worked em down to $3400) but the engine was no hell. But with the money I saved, I bought a KLZE to drop in next Spring.
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
J-Bird

Post by J-Bird »

I'd advise you look in Edmonton rather than Calgary. I bought my mx-3 in edmonton, and there were lots of them for sale when I did. Edmonton is more "car crazy" and the prices are better than in Calgary for the most part.

Check the Auto Trader, or BuySell.com

They should have lots of info.
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

I picked mine up in Red Deer for under $6000, but there's a lot of factors at play.

But, either way, DO be sure to take the car into a Mazda dealership for the $40 multipoint inspection before you buy it.

Give myself or probably James a shout if you want a hand lookin at some used ones. I'm no expert (James sure is tho) but I'm sure gettin to know this car and can probably point out a few things for ya if you want.

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”