MX Spotting

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Soulflare

MX Spotting

Post by Soulflare »

Hey ! Just curious to know who drives the White Precidia with CF Inverted hood, VS replica front and silver rims... it was parked outside near Future shop in Richmond Lansdowne mall today when i drove by. Couldn't help but circle few times ^^ haha...
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
yutik

Re: MX Spotting

Post by yutik »

Dang... near future shop hu?!? So.. must be mine.. haha.. I need a new paint job for the whole car.. as you can see, my car now has so many diff. white ^_~
Have fun "MXing" <~~ i like that word

94: MX3 GS with lotz of toys
yuuki

Post by yuuki »

hey i always see it parked outside near futureshop at lansdowne =D lol.. ya my gf noticed your diff shades of white hahaha... i like the blinkers on your fenders! and your hood ^_^.. nice mx man
lok

Post by lok »

i saw it at rush once i think... its really nice.. i think its the best in richmond..
Soulflare

Post by Soulflare »

Hehe... actually lok the one u saw at rush is probably mine ^^ I'm at rush most of time now cuz of holiday ^^
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
yuuki

Post by yuuki »

soulflare, you got pics of your mx? =D
lok

Post by lok »

ya.. actually.. i think so too... i think u got the ms front.. carbon fibre hood.. and gtr spoiler.. and some rims... and its white too.. its realy nice man.
yutik

Post by yutik »

ya.. parking at Rush must be Soulflare's..It's his hang out place.. LoL.. mine is always at futureshop since i work there.. haha.. I am hoping to pick up some cheap sideskits before repainting the whole car. Soulflare.. thought your MX was silver before!! Any good suggestion.. anyone? good job and good price?? LoL ~ thanks all

lok

Post by lok »

the one in future shop is really nice too... always see him speeding crossing through the landsdown parking lot... i kno the speed bumps in landsdown are like hills... but its still very dangerous..... good side skirts might be the fx ones?..
yuuki

Post by yuuki »

i like the ms sideskirts ^_^.. if you're looking for a place to install your sideskirts and paint em i heard that save on autobody does good work for a fair price.. if u want probably the best work tho (gonna be a bit more pricey i think) then i heard really good things about AK autoworks in burnaby...
yutik

Post by yutik »

hehe.. Lok.. are you sprying on me?? how you know i love speeding in the parking lotZ?!?! HAHAHA! you know.. after many hrs of work, just want to get the heck out of there ASAP.. LOL..^^
And thanks for the info Yunnk! need to get the paint job done soon and also need to get a new water pump for it too. $$$$$$$$
hope to meet u guyz in the future...

yuuki

Post by yuuki »

lol ya, u know futureshopmx3 i was once waiting at lansdowne for something and decided to wait close to your car cuz it's almost always there when im at lansdowne to see if u would show up or not so i can meet the person who drives it LOL, but i didnt wait too long and u never showed so it was still a mystery to me of who drives it =D, did u custom fit your fender blinkers?
Soulflare

Post by Soulflare »

Sorrie yuuki i don't have NE domains to post recent pics of my car...I can send to u if u want and post it for me?... futureshopmx3, I'm surprised u still remember my car being silver haha... ya i miss that color... I painted mine a custom white about 2 winters ago... I think to go with ur FX's VS replica Front kit u should get the FX sides as lok suggested... that would fit best with ur front. Just some warning that fitment on that is really bad so will need some extra work and also might want to consider molding it on. Mine was hell to put on and to remove too.. As for paint cost... I think the best thing to do is to shop around and get price quotes... also chk out there works first to give u an idea of the paint job. Again cost depends on kinda of paint used and quality of the work. So can be really cheap but the quality I've seen is real bad... u do pay for what u get hehe..^^
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
lok

Post by lok »

i wanto get some side skirts too.. where can i get them cheap?..or the only way is to order them online?.. also.. is anyone of you goin to do the projector swap?.. coz the stock headlights really suck...
yuuki

Post by yuuki »

i would do the projector swap actually... do u guys use msn messenger? we can all swap our msn e-mails here if u guys want

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”