UPDATE !!!

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
n_o_s_21

UPDATE !!!

Post by n_o_s_21 »

So Kevin and I met up and had a meeting last night. we talked about combining two of our ideas into one. So now we need some imput to make it all happen. We propose that after Supper on the 17th, we go for a cruise. It will startin Richmond, go around the university(sw marine),and end up in Stanley park. this trip won't take more than an hour I would think. This way it gives everyone from out of town time to leave. If we end up in Stanley park, The island guys can hit horseshoe bay, and the calgary guys can hit the Freeway, both probably heading out of town that way anyways. It would be really cool If everyone could participate in this event as it is not everyday that the whole club comes together. ALL IMPUT IS IMPORTANT to make this cruise work, and if there is not enough interest, the cruise will never be(that will kinda suck). Anyways, Kevin will E-mail yoou all with more info, I will take a dry run to find the best route, good approximate time, and best place to make a stop, and we will make the final revisal during the meet in a week. REMEMBER, your imput to this is very important so we can be sure it will go off without a hitch. Thanks for everyones time to read this and reply.

-Will :froggie_red:
Taras

Re: UPDATE !!!

Post by Taras »

I think it would be a good idea. However, people put of town that are leaving that day may wish to think about their plans. I know there are a few folks that like to leave right away. So, they may only be only for a part of the cruise. Ultimately, it would work best if out of town people stay the night, but no everyone has a time or means to do it. I know that after dinner it is about 7pm by then and if I don't leave right away, I do not make the ferry. So, for me for example I'm in if I stay till Sunday. Also people that are planning to get through the border or make it to Kelowna that night, may be a bit pressed for time, especially if they've been out in the sun all day. It's a tough drive then. I think it is best if people are planing ahead and may be revising or updating their plans to fit this in. Just my thoughts.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”