rims 4 sale

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
D_Gagne

rims 4 sale

Post by D_Gagne »

yes i have 4 bsa 10 spoke rims for sale excilent condition 17x7 with 205/40/17 rubber good condition about 85 % tread on the front and 90 on the back but asking 850-900 for then and only serious inquiries only and pic up only
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
D_Gagne

Re: rims 4 sale

Post by D_Gagne »

no one needs a christmas present?lol
thanx guys
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

Bonnyville, AB? I've never heard of it before. Is it far from Calgary? If you have some pictures it might help to get more responses.
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

bonnyville is like 2 hours north of edmonton 30 mins away from cold lake and yes i have pics there on my web site look at my sig for the site
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

u still intrested?http://www.bsaalloywheels.com/pb4filt.a ... ect%20Type there the first set of the 215 series and they have great rubber
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

and if ur still intrested i can prolly go take a pic with the gigi cam and email it to you only if ur intrested stilland if so maybe if u cant come all the way here i might be able to meet up in edmoton

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”