Another MX3!!

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
CroNo

Another MX3!!

Post by CroNo »

I just bought a 1993 Mazda MX3 for $1500.. Its been wrecked and i hope to fix her up.. I found your MX-West car club site and thought it was really cool.. I hope you guys can give me some good ideas on what to do to fix her up.. I dont know much on enigns and performance stuff like that.. You know what i mean.. Well good luck with the club and talk to you all later..

CroNo
Damien

Re: Another MX3!!

Post by Damien »

Welcome to the ubb Crono.
If you have any questions about your mx3 there is tons of information on this site and lots of people willing to help out with some answers.
2004 Nissan Xterra - Daily Driver
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - Sold
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling
Searching for a new performance car to buy, cant decide.

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/omenmx3
Jack_Frost

Post by Jack_Frost »

No doubt!

I recommend reading up, lots of reading!!

Then you can decide where you want to take the car - to a crazy done out rocket to whatever you want.

did you get a 4 or a six? How wrecked is she?
CroNo

Post by CroNo »

It a 4 cylinder.. It went into a ditch and the front bumber is all cracked and the driver side door is messed up.. I think im going to try to pick one up at the junkyard.. A full bodykit would replace all most everything thats been hit.. The car runs fine.. Its got 123000 miles on it.. It's a nice car it just needs a body kit and a paint job and it would look awesome
Taras

Post by Taras »

Welcome...
I would definitely, set some golas at to where you want the car to be in terms of preformance, looks, etc. We will be more than happy to give you ideas. It always fun....
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

need hood?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”