spoke wheels

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
supese

spoke wheels

Post by supese »

HI All,<p>I am looking for spoke rims in calgary, does anyone know where I could find these?<p>
Thank You
J
Taras

Re: spoke wheels

Post by Taras »

Are you looking for OEM 626 rims? Or Aftermarket? If you need OEM look at junkyards, if you need aftermarket then you have a lot of choices. Online, there are a lot retailers, such as TireRack.com and DiscountTire.com, also check eBay, but watch out. In Calgary, may be local gyus can guve you come pointers to good tire or tuning shops - James? Good luck. Make sure you get proper size, width and offset.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

There's a couple of places that offer a great selection of rim manufacturers. You can try Tunerworks or Curtis Custom Wheels. That's all I can think of at the momment. Tunerworks would probably be your best bet. I know a few of the guys there and they're good to deal with. You also try a place close to downtown on 14th St and around 12th Ave SW. I think they're called Wheels Unlimited or something like that. Good Luck!<p>[ July 10, 2003: Message edited by: WyldSide ]</p>
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
supese

Post by supese »

Thanks, found them ...(tunerworks)

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”