1st Annual Mazda In The Mountains 2003

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Orcala

1st Annual Mazda In The Mountains 2003

Post by Orcala »

Okay guys....the web-site is up and we're rollin' :D <p>Mazda In The Mountains <p>Enjoy<p>PEACE
Speed Limits Are Only Suggestions. Just Like Pants. :)
Ridding The World Of Ricers. One Vinyl Sticker At A Time
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Custom bent Cat-Back Exaust w/ Stainless Steel Oval Muffler w/ 4" SS TIP HANKOOK VENTUS RUBBER
Clarion H/U:::Kenwood KAC-819 Sub Amp:::Clarion 10"SVC Sub:::Infinity Reference 5 1/4" Rear/6.5" Front Speakers:::Kenwood KAC-629S Speaker AMP

:D rinkup:My Ride (UPDATED 06/21/03)
992mmx3

Re: 1st Annual Mazda In The Mountains 2003

Post by 992mmx3 »

It mentions a Vance Law on that website, I wonder if its the same Vance Law that played in the MLB. :)
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
Orcala

Post by Orcala »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 992mmx3:
It mentions a Vance Law on that website, I wonder if its the same Vance Law that played in the MLB. :) <hr></blockquote><p>haha....that would be me, I was named after him. Played for the A's and the Expos...lol<p>Please everyone visit the site's news for an update on the date and FINAL details for MITM 2003.<p>Due to circumstances beyond my control (the contact I had at the Nordic Center was mis-informed about the date we talked about and just "forgot" to tell me they were booked on the 16th) the date has been permanently set to ***August 23rd, 2003***...my Birthday >( <p>Please follow the instructions I posted in the NEWS section and we will get this finalized.<p>Thank you so much for your patience I truly appreciate it.<p>PEACE
Custom bent Cat-Back Exaust w/ Stainless Steel Oval Muffler w/ 4" SS TIP HANKOOK VENTUS RUBBER
Clarion H/U:::Kenwood KAC-819 Sub Amp:::Clarion 10"SVC Sub:::Infinity Reference 5 1/4" Rear/6.5" Front Speakers:::Kenwood KAC-629S Speaker AMP

Orcala

Post by Orcala »

Can you guys please start posting what I instructed on the website? I need to get a good confirmed list in terms of numbers otherwise I have no idea how much to charge for food.<p>Name:
E-mail:
Car:
Number of people planning to attend (including yourself):
Where you are coming from:<p>Thanks again guys.<p>PEACE

Orcala

Post by Orcala »

Any new confirmations on this website???<p>I have a killer mountain run planned for everyone so don't miss out! ;) <p>PEACE

Orcala

Post by Orcala »

I am leaving for New Orleans today so I will not be able to check any of the forums or update the website for a week, sorry.<p>However, the latest status is still a meet at the Nordic Center just after lunch, a show and shine for a while...(yes, the parking lot is gravel, but it is definitely our only option, we will simply have to be very cautious and drive slowly...but you guys all do that anyways :p ) then a mountain cruise down through Highway 40, right in the mountains. There is a stop on the 40 with a "rally road" for those participants that wish to rally, and don't care about their paint and tires...hhmm..like me! can definitely do so...let me tell you right now, it's a blast!!<p>The whole day should put us back at Calgary between 7PM and 9PM.<p>I hope that those coming from Calgary AND those staying the night in Calgary will come out for supper as a group, maybe Shanks?<p>I am already excited about the event, and hope to see you all soon.<p>Regards,<p>Vance Law

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”