Calgary Meeting - Calgary & Region Ford and Mazda ow

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Calgary Meeting - Calgary & Region Ford and Mazda ow

Post by wyldside »

Hey Everyone,
I just got this email about an upcomming Calgary Event on April 24th, 2003. Check it out below!<p>-James
_____________________________________________<p>Hey there ..<p>My name is DJ Sures .. Co-Director of the SVTOA of Alberta .. We're having our first calgary meeting on April 24th and I've been contacting mazda owners to let them know they are welcome (as a ford affiliate) to join and participate in our track events!<p>Here is my invite .. Please distribute to your members .. I will be great to see you all there!<p>------------------------<p>Hey Ford & Mazda owners!!!<p>This is a quick note to inform all Calgary & Region Ford and Mazda owners that we're holding our first Calgary meeting at Advantage Ford in the Boardroom of April 24th at 7:00 PM .. All current Alberta SVTOA members will receive a personal invite via email .. <p>Any non SVT owners are also encouraged to join us .. you don't need an SVT to be part of the SVTOA .. any Ford or affiliated vehicle is welcome!!! (Mazda, Volvo, etc)<p>If you're not a member, come anyways and see what it's all about .. we'll have membership forms on hand ..<p>On agenda will be:
- introduce the new Alberta SVTOA Chapter!
- introduce Advantage Ford and their excellent support!
- live conference feed with SVTOA Edmonton!
- discussion and suggestions of future track events!
- and most importantly, we'll tell u about the 2 upcoming track events .. <p>Come see what the SVTOA has to offer your heavy pedals! :) <p>---
DJ Sures
(dj@speculation.org)
PGP Key Available by request
Webpage: http://atomic.digitalcreation.net
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”