need parts =)

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
pizzamr2

need parts =)

Post by pizzamr2 »

Hey, now that we got the mx3<BR>where's a good place to get stuff for it?<P>We're probably looking for a strut bar (rear and front), air filter, and an exhaust.<P>We won't want a "home depot racing" filter.<P>thanks<P><BR>pizzamr2@hotmail.com
Shades

Re: need parts =)

Post by Shades »

Performance Parts... check a couple of posts back... change the drop down bar in the top of this window to show more than 20 days ago... exhaust I got from Budget... shop around.
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Congrats. :D There really isn't any good places around town to get parts for our cars, it sucks. You'll have to call around town to see if anyone can get what you want. Majority of the stereo shops around town carry Ractive products and there are a bunch of stuff that Ractive makes for our cars. You can try Mopac and Lordco as well, they can get stuff for the MX-3 and probably at a better price. Stay away from the shops that gear mainly towards Honda's, they won't give us the time of day at all.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
pizzamr2

Post by pizzamr2 »

I guess I can try Lordco,<BR>But it'll feel weird buying mx3 parts with a discount card from bcmr2.com =)<P>I don't really like "reactive" products. Mainly b/c I don't know if they work as well.<P>But who knows....=)<P><BR>if you have parts for sale..let me know<BR>thanks<P>pizzamr2@hotmail.com
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Should try Mopac as well. I know they can get parts for the MX-3. Ractive stuff isn't too bad, I've got a rear strut tower bar and few other people have other parts from them. Most of the parts are made by someone else and they just slap their sticker on the product. Also check out our "For Sale - Parts" section at our web site <A HREF="http://mxwest.tripod.com" TARGET=_blank>MX-West Car Club</A>.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”