Thanks! and still looking for a mx-3

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
pizzamr2

Thanks! and still looking for a mx-3

Post by pizzamr2 »

Thanks and nice meeting you guys!<P>Great group you have. Thanks for the good info too.<P>Kevin: I can't find that thread about the person in Victoria that is wanting to sell her car.<P>Anyways. My gf narrowed it down to a V6, 5spd, with less than 150,000kms<P>If you anyone selling with that, please e-mail me asap.<BR>thanks<P>Ray<P><BR>pizzamr2@hotmail.com<P><BR>ps. Did you see any mr2 on the way up to Whistler? [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
-=MagMan=-

Re: Thanks! and still looking for a mx-3

Post by -=MagMan=- »

Hey there Pizza! That post regarding the MX-3 for sale in Victoria is now in the For Sale section (Cars category) on the MX-West website. You can find all the details there.
Edison Wrzosek<BR>Webmaster<BR>MX-West Car Club<BR>http://mxwest.tripod.com/
pizzamr2

Re: Thanks! and still looking for a mx-3

Post by pizzamr2 »

Great,<BR>I got an e-mail from Kevin. I sent her a e-mail, so hopefyully it goes well.<P>Spending $46 to Victoria and another $46 back to Vancovuer before finding any info would really suck on my wallet :) :) :) <P>Thanks for the help though.

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”