New MX-3 in accident

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
intheshade

New MX-3 in accident

Post by intheshade »

I just bought my '93 MX3 last week off the first owner. Driving home today from work, someone sideswiped me (lane change without signal or shoulder check!)<P>Can anyone recommend a good collision shop in Vancouver to fix up the dented door and front quarter? <P>Your advice is much appreciated to get my MX3 back on the road.
-=MagMan=-

Re: New MX-3 in accident

Post by -=MagMan=- »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by intheshade:<BR><STRONG>I just bought my '93 MX3 last week off the first owner. Driving home today from work, someone sideswiped me (lane change without signal or shoulder check!)<P>Can anyone recommend a good collision shop in Vancouver to fix up the dented door and front quarter? <P>Your advice is much appreciated to get my MX3 back on the road.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Oh jeeze man, I'm really sorry to hear that. :( I bought my 626 and just 3 days later I got read ended by two street racers, and they plowed me into a k-rail :(<P>My car is at the Abbotsford Boyds Auto Body. They seem to be pretty good. Another good one is Brilliante Auto Body in Port Moody, 1 block from the West Coast Express station on St. John St.<P>Best of luck in getting your baby fixed!
Edison Wrzosek<BR>Webmaster<BR>MX-West Car Club<BR>http://mxwest.tripod.com/
Soulflare

Re: New MX-3 in accident

Post by Soulflare »

Ouch, sorrie to hear that... I know how that feels cuz mine was hit 1 day after I get a new paint job done. NEways, if u r in vancouver then I can recommend u to a frds place. They do really good paint jobs there. Just another option to the other 2 above. Hope it helps and u can email me off the list at: soulflare@shaw.ca
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”