92 RS vs. 97 Accord 4 cl.

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
whinypunk

92 RS vs. 97 Accord 4 cl.

Post by whinypunk »

who would win? 92 rs 5 speed with cold air. or 97 accord automatic with short ram and muffler tip.
Shadow_Mx-3

Re: 92 RS vs. 97 Accord 4 cl.

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

amen Image <P>I even have a better idea. Get in your cars and put your foots on the gas Image
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

no more please let the hurting stop, why doesnt anyone just race the five minutes you spend typing you could get your race done and find out, I got bitchslapped by a quadro 4 audi, the other day, ahhh the beauty of turboed all wheel drive...
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

Why did you race the Audi though. Sure they're heavy, but I've seen a quattro around town pull on nearly everything its gone up against. Obviously some work done.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whinypunk:<BR><STRONG>who would win? 92 rs 5 speed with cold air. or 97 accord automatic with short ram and muffler tip.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> Muffler tip? daaammn thats gotta add ten horsepower..Maybe even 20
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hy300:<BR><STRONG>Why did you race the Audi though. Sure they're heavy, but I've seen a quattro around town pull on nearly everything its gone up against. Obviously some work done.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>well when you race at a heads up track you dont always pick who you run against.
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

back in the days when my CRX was on the road (bad word, i know) i was an idiot. raced everything, a Z06, a Mustang SVT Cobra...but then i got some sense about me and started driving slower, and only racing on the track. what does it hurt to lose a race tho?
Xero

Post by Xero »

I gotta agree with lazzyie- Just F'ing RACE! Too many people let their frail ego get in the way of racing. I've had my car for 2 months now, and I'm still finding out what it can do. I thought that mistu said "GS" on the tail the other night... when he had 4 cars on me by 1st gear, I looked over and saw the "-x." Did I avoid talking to him the rest of the night? Nah, I chalked it up to experience. He was pretty cool about it too. My point is, too many people are afraid to lose, so they come on the boards to find out how their car will do. Be a big boy(or girl) and take losses with a grain of salt.<P>I'm sorry, but I read 5 message boards, and seeing the "can my huffy beat his schwin?" posts are really getting to me.<P>-T
-Only Two things are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity; and I am unsure of the former. -Albert Einstein
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

Yeah losin is half the fun.. Granted wining is the other half.. and yes the schwinn would win..
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by torpedan:<BR><STRONG> and yes the schwinn would win..</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>depends on if it had pegs and an aftermarket chain. i heard that carbon fiber kick stands help reduce weight.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
Xero

Post by Xero »

I had the 5 spoke mag wheels on my 1979 schwinn. no freewheel, no handbrakes and no pegs. But I could bunny Hop Higher than my friends on their Dynos. Boo-yah.
-Only Two things are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity; and I am unsure of the former. -Albert Einstein
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Honestly i dont know why people get mad when someone asks "can my xxx beat my buddies xxxx"...Its fun to talk about, even if half the people that post dont know what the hell they are saying!!! Its so funny how people on this board get so "mad" when someone posts wrong or about something they dont like...is it really going to affect your life that much?? DO you stay up and cry at night?? Come on get over it...
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

Moved to the Worthless Post Forum.
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”