New pics...

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mdavis

New pics...

Post by mdavis »

Hey guys I took a few pics yesterday evening. I posted them on my site:

http://www.mkd.cc/mx3/media_pictures.html

What do you think?
GS-R SE
Fixin's
Macen

Re: New pics...

Post by Macen »

It's a BEAUTY! :-)
Black '93 GS-RL KL-DE
White '95 RX-7 Type R Bathurst
http://macen.nullnet.com
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

i have always liked black MXs
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

It looks sharp :2thumbsup:
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
mdavis

Post by mdavis »

Thanks guys :)

So I just go back from picking my younger sister up from highschool... On the way there on the freeway someone's tire strip came off (whatever you call those) right in the middle of the road and tore off the bottom half of my bumper... Great. Oh well I'm pretty used to these things...
GS-R SE
Fixin's
SIXPACK

Post by SIXPACK »

I really like everything about your car. A couple of years ago I remember seeing your car and I instantly checked all your pics on your site :D The ms bumper looks so good on a black mx. rims matches the car perfectly. I guess I like the bodykits that just enhances the beautyful lines of the car instead of those freaky rice bumpers if you know what I mean.
Black '92 GS - Pacesetter QuickShift w. SRD Extension rod Bushing + bronzoil - Top Speed Pro1 exhaust - Hotshot style headers - GTS coilovers - 18" ADR Sokudo gunmetal, f+r strutbar, floorbar & SRD crossmember
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

nice black mx and se too
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mdavis

Post by mdavis »

Originally posted by SIXPACK:
I guess I like the bodykits that just enhances the beautyful lines of the car instead of those freaky rice bumpers if you know what I mean.
Yeah I really think the MS bumper just looks good on all mx-3s. And yeah, I know what you mean about the rice bumpers.. :p

I was actually thinking about taking the Eunos skirts off and putting the factory mud skirts back on like jaydog5678. That makes the front of the car more "visually weighted" and I think it will complement the spoiler well.. What do you guys think?
GS-R SE
Fixin's

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”